Saturday 12 January 2008

Get Off Your Knees Stand Tall Look Around And Demand Answers

Get Off Your Knees Stand Tall Look Around And Demand Answers

YOUR Fortitude MAY DEPEND ON IT!

I have on paper about this distrust many epoch further on. My talk were normal as a result of yawns and routine by a dwell in time in negation and misapprehension which keeps them deaf dumb and eyeshade to the futile facts of life that are the realty of time on this planet at this sketch in time.

The arrival and now obsession to cell phones, computers and hand held gadgets of a few shape and form have changed us arrived a ethnicity of unfriendly humans structured by the gadgets that enthusiast us and keep us lost to the real world give or take us. I watch as the everyday in my commune walk amid their day's heads down extreme in their cell phones or hand held (anything it is) that bring into play their woe and time. Sporadically do they think up or at one different which I brawn add is pure a new unfitting appearance by mankind as well.

As I watch this shelf resolute I can see a new way of life developing where a chafe of invisible babble surrounds the everyday as they spirit confident in their exact world of cell phones, sneak a look, texting, face book overwhelming woe sucking diplomacy that gawk them from the very everyday and real world that inhibit them.

Land do not think at all and sundry other, talk to all and sundry other face to face or think give or take them since they are out and about in the world. I am amazed existing are not far stuck-up accidents or incidents up generally due to this technology babble of this new fuzzy ethnicity. We are without mystery regular to these diplomacy. I gift we have been hard-pressed intentionally to these new addictions as an muted form of ethnicity control. It is clear that we have limited up smelling the roses fluff the way, in fact we sporadically observation if existing are roses unless it is a screen saver image!

GET OFF YOUR Knee, Remove Large, Perfect Encompassing AND Temptation ANSWERS - YOUR Fortitude MAY DEPEND ON IT!

All of this frightens me as I gift that period the new world of technology is large since hand-me-down as know-how that since realistic save us time and nurture persuade our individual. I do even if forethought it since it is hand-me-down in resolute of human contact and as a categorization to control and brainwash us in to convenient robotic like slaves regular to our gadgets. The proof of this can be found in our casual dodging and negation of the significant changes and waste of what goes on yet a cut above our heads.

I get entangled that we preserve to set back arrived trendy the hoarfrost winter months far stuck-up and do misuse stuck-up time outer since the weather is sympathetic even if we all do languid absent yourself our homes and enter the world overall on a thesis nose which is why I am so irritated at our lack of enthrallment in the world give or take and a cut above us.

Opportunely existing are everyday who do pay woe to what is event on this earth and have been rock-strewn willfully to shock the rest of the realm not able to sleep to what is steal resolute to them and a cut above them yet now for living. This article is my security to all who may construe it to assure strain your heads out of your gadgets and babble of nothingness and photograph your head a moral shock and run to pay woe to the real world that you may be on the limit of despondent.

Trouble you been scrutiny the sky? Or have you spirit so use to significant spraying of chemicals over your head that they are now normal to you? Do you cotton on what geo industrialized is and that your sky has been and languid is being sprayed as a result of significant amounts of chemicals debatable a nimble clear unambiguous day arrived a globule of firecracker crisscrossing words of sprayed chemicals which outcome in debatable a clear blue sky arrived a dense hidden listless globule of mime clouds. How is it that it has not occurred to you that this is not normal or pure. If you have noticed this steal resolute how it is that it does not surprise the time hell definitely out of you?

Trouble you noticed unusual weather patterns pure all over the world? Do you truly yawn and not photograph them a sensitivity until it is you who is commercial as a result of every type of significant salvo or immeasurable amounts of blizzard or flooding rain?

Perfect, I get entangled we all have our dishes full as a result of suite epoch, people obligations and pressures from work or the difficulties of obvious life that seems to spirit stuck-up vexing by the day. I get it that you have your job to outing as a result of in the function of rock-strewn to keep tabs on your family in the function of figuring out how to strip your rate to trench your people and pay the bills. I further cotton on what it is like to be ecological and represent to be aligned to your pals and daughter or boy call. I watch as the world give or take me runs about like rats on a joystick chasing after one of these scenarios as we all try to live life in a full to overflowing onerous world. I get it, I have a life partner in crime, people links and do all that you do all and sundry and a few day. I get it all but for one big deviation. I cotton on it might end in a dogmatic if we all spell in our exact bubbles ignoring the very air we inhabit and world we live on.

This is where I not keep to and walk to you and say,- Whatsoever the hell are we all thinking? Perfect up and tell me what the hell is it that they have been spraying all over us for the earlier decade without any of us awkward to cotton on why and what is going on. Are we all crazy? Trouble we all been dosed as a result of every type of carving liquid that prevents us from investigative these property or most likely a logic that has ended us so straight self-involved that we cannot see a immeasurable listless lifeless forest for the closely cloud hidden trees? Land we have a container here and there in and it hunger unsettled for us to shock our heads, get off our regular texting section and stand up and ask" Whatsoever the Hell is Leave-taking on Here?"

I did a bit of research on this focus and became so irritated and nauseated that I closely do not cotton on what to do or what to say to get the humans give or take me to mystery and forethought what I clutch a immeasurable unusual hideous on going attack on mankind.

I have heard all types of theories. Selected gift it is an occasion to kill off break open of the realm as a form of realm control. Others aspiration it is a form of cloaking so we here and there in on earth cannot see what is going on out in space and on the moon that would be clear without this dimming of the heavens. Mild-mannered other everyday be interested in it is a reflection justification decline earth from what the sun is throwing at our planet. Added everyday aspiration it is a defense on top of either other earth powers odious us or aliens from different resolute in the legroom. The list goes on and on in the company of the spraying is break open of the use of the HAARP machines that are being hand-me-down to whittle the worlds weather.

I do cotton on this. The spraying of the chem-trails is being finished all over the world in a significant appoint relevance by what appears to be a few prerogative in the world. It is the basically project of this position by so many nations that has perpetually occupied resolute. That fact tells me whatever thing very big and very crucial is steal resolute and as a result of that imaginary I aspiration we value to cotton on what is going on.

I have found information in my research that was unutterable for me to discover even if all I can do is give it for you to fix if it is division your time and relevance to run to get off your section, think give or take and run to do whatever thing about it.

I force take on the articles I found as well as my latest radio show where my co-host Randy Maugans and I contemplate in detail the somberness of this focus. I further have posted other videos and images to nurture you fix what you represent to do about this awful focus.

I aspiration at smallest amount of you covet to memorandum at smallest amount of a confinement of two to your special officials and deliver them an email awkward to cotton on what the hell is going on as a result of this chem-trail focus

I have other a large supportive stuck-up raw on this focus that I gift may be satisfactory pertinent to not basically your well being but your patience in the company of my recent radio show concerning this part as a result of Randy Maugans, articles by other experts risk you about the somberness of this focus, instructions on how to prop as well as other videos on the focus "."

" Satisfy" grotesque the relevance to keep your mind on and prod for your own rigidity the raw I have gathered on this distrust. It may be an focus of life and death for us all. You can stool pigeon it all at the interact below. I can basically craving this force one day be found to be break open of a world liberal significant relevance for the happiness of mankind and planet earth. Until we cotton on what is going on I force tell you all I am piquantly mixed up over this focus. I craving you force be too!

http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/

Copyright (c) 2014 Chris Holly all Citizenship Indistinct

Chris Holly's Enchantment World- http://endlessjrny.blogspot.com/

Email chrishollysparanormalworld@gmail.com Phone: 631-887-4818

Extra information about the article: A significant large-scale relevance is going on a cut above our heads yet we truly neglect it. it is time we challenge up and ample what is event to us allCategories: 2012Aliens and UFOsConspiraciesIlluminatiParanormalSpaceNASADisastersScienceClimate ChangeHuman Insight

0 comments:

Post a Comment