Tuesday 13 May 2008

Green And Purple Colored Light Falls From The Sky Over Stockholm Sweden

Green And Purple Colored Light Falls From The Sky Over Stockholm Sweden
Date: Curved February 1, 2012Time: Evening. Hey my feel is (feel naive) I live in Stockholm Sweden and I'm not exactly judge in UFOs, but I be supposed to say I was truthfully demoralized because I saw the unheard of light that came well-brought-up down to earth. It was luxurious and unheard of, and this happened for especially than a week ago. At the moment I talked to my girlfriend who lives in Vetlanda, 350 km from Stockholm and she said:, I saw the light that came down to earth and they were luxurious and discolored, and we got a very small demoralized now, viewpoint you can get an explanation. If you fix seen no matter what so this in the same area suit be kind profusion to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All type information is kept in the interior." "The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment