Thursday 14 August 2008

Black Triangle Sighting In Burbank Illinois On July 15Th 1997 I Was In A Burbank Park Im Sure It Was In Chicago

Black Triangle Sighting In Burbank Illinois On July 15Th 1997 I Was In A Burbank Park Im Sure It Was In Chicago
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BURBANK, ILLINOIS ON JULY 15TH 1997 - I WAS IN A BURBANK PARK. I'M SURE IT WAS IN CHICAGO. EAST OF MIDWAY AIRPORT. 3 LIGHTS TRIANGLE SHAPE.

I was in Burbank, IL. Rice Park. I'm not sure of the exact time and date because it happened in 1997. I think it was July or August. The time was around 9pm-10pm. I was at the park with friends waiting for more friends to arrive. My friends and I just happened to noticed 3 lights in the sky in a shape of a triangle. All it did was hover. It was northeast from where I was, east of Midway Airport. so it had to be in Chicago. Back at the time I figured they were 3 separate lights but now from what I hear from other sightings it could have been a single craft. It had to be hovering for 5 or 10 minutes before more friends arrived and we left and went about our business. I wish, now, that I would have stayed and watched it longer to see how it left or what it did. I also wish one of us had a camera, like today everyone has a camera on their phones.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment