Sunday 12 October 2008

Ufo Sighting In Mayne Island British Columbia On July 3Rd 2013 Ufo Creates Cloud And Flies Out Of It

Ufo Sighting In Mayne Island British Columbia On July 3Rd 2013 Ufo Creates Cloud And Flies Out Of It
UFO SIGHTING IN MAYNE ISLAND, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON JULY 3RD 2013 - UFO CREATES CLOUD AND FLIES OUT OF IT

I was on the BC ferry to Pender Island. I was laying on my back on the deck. It was a perfectly clear sky, not one single cloud to be seen, except for one puffy little cloud just above and to the left of the ship, maybe 100 meters out. I noticed the cloud was dissipating quickly, and thought it was strange. Within ten seconds the cloud was gone. Then the cloud started forming again, like mist coming out of a smoke machine. I sat up and took out my Iphone 4, got the video running and filmed it from my chest while watching the cloud. Then a small black object came out of the cloud and headed right, to the north. I followed it with my camera until it passed the ship and disappeared. The cloud then dispersed again. My video managed to catch the second cloud disappearing. I've watched the video and can't see the ufo on it. I didn't zoom as I couldn't figure out how to do it quickly enough. I've attached the video. The ufo was on a direct path towards the mast, or whatever that thing is sticking off the ship to the left. Draw a straight line from the tip to the left.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment