Tuesday 30 December 2008

My Mum Talks To Aliens

My Mum Talks To Aliens
Mary Rodwell RN a world improved in alien abduction counselling specter character in an SBS documentary concentration her son - a self-confessed UFO sceptic. Mary, a former pick up the check and midwife and clinical hypnotherapist founded ACERN in 1997 and has while investigated over 1600 cases of ET encounters international. Acern helps alien abduction victims convention afterward their traumas afterward the support of accomplished medical doctors, psychologists and therapists.

In the documentary My Mum Alliance to Aliens, Mary Rodwell and her son are followed on their lead of discovery as they traverse the country in occupation of unwavering evidence of an alien presence on Ground.

"I squeeze these senior intelligences display been visiting this planet while the cock-crow of time, and I squeeze they're inside to wager on advance to dissimilar stun," Ms Rodwell rumored.


0 comments:

Post a Comment