Saturday 14 February 2009

Ufo Sighting In Wildwood New Jersey On July 7Th 2013 The Sun Came Thru Hazey Clouds Hit It

Ufo Sighting In Wildwood New Jersey On July 7Th 2013 The Sun Came Thru Hazey Clouds Hit It
UFO SIGHTING IN WILDWOOD, NEW JERSEY ON JULY 7TH 2013 - THE SUN CAME THRU HAZEY CLOUDS, HIT IT, THEN A SUPER BRIGHT FLASH(REFLECTION)

1. Wildwood, N.J. Schellinger Ave., WATERPARK - sunbathing on a lounge chair, facing the ocean (very end of pier) I was looking at beach & ocean. 2. There was nothing in the sky at the time, except this spot. 3. I was looking at the horizon, a bird or kite or airplane at a very high altitude. 4. It was a dull black in color, it seemed to be stationary, it then rotated or rolled as the sun broke through a cloud and a bright (spark-like) reflection caught my eye, I had to blink and it was gone. 5. I thought "WOW, I saw another one." I asked my son-in-law if he saw it but, he did not. 6. After blinking from the flash in my eyes, I lost it, I continued to watch the sky but, no other sightings.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment