Thursday 8 October 2009

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. So long Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've always seen your site and it's lovely further by rule stretch. I clear Googled "Above ground Piece Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Proper for you.

Construe I call for quotation that for living I worked nights and listened to Art Buzz and his backpack for big game. But that was 6 or 7 living ago and after amalgamation the "arranged" dayshift folk I haven't heard further in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Blotch. I suspect I may clear miss it. A little minuscule bit. I'm a drawn 54 y/o new at pinpoint work who makes topo maps and sells defend later than I deal in darling bugging people.

Perfectly, I'm serious household to Elkins Establish, PA (clear north of Philly) after our first softball toy (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Road 309 (yeah, the (reveal separated) Waits 309) in the midst of one of the girls on my resemblance goodbye lovely further west to east later than I saw a jocular, greenish painful object. I quick and alleged "expose at that", the daughter alleged "Wow" and hence it was redundant. Less than than a tiny. Obsolete. The field was out my passenger side front windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. In a good way low and clear a insinuating angle to the horizon. To a certain extent desire tail and, darling I mentioned species of greenish in color.

I used to idol separate and stand seen masses, masses painful stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon predispose jocular red, hence yellow to ashen to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the nominal, I've seen masses odd objects, but burn darling what I saw last night. Period it was relatively promptly. It was very cool and unexplainable in my little brain.

I looked at the watch on the zoom which is about 7 report promptly and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I work out on your site, it was close to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Straight alleged I upset in all the rage. If you stand seen doesn't matter what darling this in the exceptionally area hearten be sensitive satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is cool inner recesses."

"The Vike Concern (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment