Saturday 6 November 2010

Blue Colored Ufo Returned And Hovered By Eyewitnesses At North York Ontario

Blue Colored Ufo Returned And Hovered By Eyewitnesses At North York Ontario
Date: Behindhand May 2000Time: All but 12:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.Hi, I came straddling you email sincere I sustain a sighting it happened in North York Ontario show Lawrence and Bathurst. This happened in late May of 2000. I was walking go ashore amid a associate input 12:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m at Prince Charles Rest on one occasion I saw a unwieldy bow main part bluish in colour roundish light about 100 feet the ground fly very swift over me from west to east. In seconds it was extinct. I asked my associate if she'd seen that, which she didn't. I started to tell her about it as I was freaked out. We despite the fact that walked as we came earlier to Bathurst Road and communicate it was again. This time she saw it, it hovered at the vastly supreme as a light mail. We sedentary, looked at it and ran. I was so frightened, this is something we sustain never earlier period. We don't talk to furthest about it, kindliness for listening.If you sustain seen whatsoever have a thing about this in the vastly area make smile be cheering plenty to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net amid the details of your sighting. All apt information is reticent indoor. Moreover, make smile switch free to road in your sightings that sustain happened time ago. So numerous of these elder sightings are nobody fed up of astounding.The Vike Aspect (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Aspect 2 (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment