Monday 3 January 2011

Ufo Sighting In Victoria British Columbia On July 12Th 2006 Bright Light Came Down From Sky

Ufo Sighting In Victoria British Columbia On July 12Th 2006 Bright Light Came Down From Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON JULY 12TH 2006 - BRIGHT LIGHT CAME DOWN FROM SKY, THEN TURNED AT RIGHT ANGLE BEHIND ISLAND 1 MILE FROM SHORE

I was sitting in my hot tub with a friend at 3:00pm daytime, when I saw a bright light come straight down, then take a sharp right angle & disappear behind an island less than one mile from shore. Lights don't normally travel like that. There was no sound. It traveled fast. I researched the internet to see where I could report it, but found nothing. I knew it was the strangest light I've ever seen in my life. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but I really saw it.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment