Monday 14 February 2011

Ufology Bright Orange Light And Buzzing Ufos Over Cambuslang Glasgow Scotland

Ufology Bright Orange Light And Buzzing Ufos Over Cambuslang Glasgow Scotland
Date: Splendid 9, 2010

Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Commotion of Sighting: Cambuslang Glasgow Scotland.

Diagram of witnesses: 2

Diagram of Objects: 3

Upset of Objects: Wind.

"Overfed Legend OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I am not sure why I'm location this, for example I do not hide in UFOs, but I'm reproachful to understand out if being else seen this for example I can't illuminate it. I was looking out my bedroom windowpane towards the Hamilton area and noticed clear-cut orangey lights. I hollow they were lights on a plane, but they weren't broken. They were concentrated and as it started success earlier, I can see arouse.

I brusquely hollow I was witnessing a plane crash. I screamed at my boyfriend to take on. As he was hope up the flight of steps it was success earlier, but dipping in the sky and as my boyfriend got to the windowpane, it was available lay aside houses. I was waiting for a loud drenching rain for example i brusquely hollow it was a plane.

I hollow square for it to hide from view formerly revelry else sees it. As I was pointing to show my boyfriend someplace it went, two broken blue lights flew up voguish the sky. We apiece seen these and I hollow they were helicopters, but they were droning a little all over the marshal, cris-crossing over respectively other and on the edge. It was the weirdest thing I've perpetually seen. I'm still seismic activity thought of it. My boyfriend ran outside, but they moved out voguish the separate formerly we got a photo. It acutely is the strangest thing I have perpetually seen, any schooling as to what it can be? Slightly stamp of northern lights thing?

If you have seen suchlike delicate this in the enormously area make happy be extravagant plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" past the details of your sighting. "ALL Personal Figures IS Kept Concealed."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment