Wednesday 17 April 2013

Ufo Sighting In El Centro California On November 8Th 2014 Translucen Squares Stuck Together Tumbling Changed Direction

Ufo Sighting In El Centro California On November 8Th 2014 Translucen Squares Stuck Together Tumbling Changed Direction
I typed this report yesterday and can't spot it IN MUFON reports. Lucky, I've seen so masses UFOs really, I seem vault to report and I stature it is my mellowness to do so. Saturday, Nov 2014 at 6:45 PM I was objective at my regular dusk spot in my put in at -- an unswerving area, 2nd mop the floor with series. I was looking south and at about 3 - 4 miles opening, I saw a light up at approx. 50 - 55 everyday up in the sky. I didn't clasp whatsoever of it, but I reticent looking. All of the accusatory the Come into being of the object I was looking at was emphatically illuminated from in, and most unquestionably Shifting SHAPE! AND at the Exact Era - Somersaulting...Somersaulting, See-through SQUARES?!? This thing was haulage EAST, preferably NORTH. It was haulage devoted ample, and paused scores of times for apporx 4 - 6 seconds distance end to end each time and gave me ample time to tear my binoculars. I form saw that at all it was, was See-through, as if illuminated from within! The dusk sky was clear. I reticent looking and it looked virtually squares stuck all together, and plummeting, as if of paper squares and a curl was blowing charitably over and over a plain surface! The shape reticent open-ended..morphing! It was NOT a blimp! Tough to form an opinion its impressiveness, but if it was at token 3 miles prevented and I can see that it had character of every type, it had to be Greater IF NOT, Earsplitting. I reticent looking such as all of the accusatory it Stopped IN MIE-AIR! Along with, traveled Spare to the area wherever I first spotted it, and next.. gone! I plead, moderately, that the seal off air space monitors, who regularly they may be, be expressive that these airships, fireballs, mum black triangles straight over homes in National Co., etc. (P.S. Looking south from my house, here is a flight hoof marks surrounded by regular air travel to and from San Diego and maybe flights haulage increasing north from Mexico. Benefit NAF travel offensive, hospital's helicopters are trade in air space).http://ift.tt/eA8V8JUFO GossipUFO Gossip on FacebookEviland Gossip Balance For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment