Thursday 14 November 2013

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

Date: February 27, 2012Time: Around 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I doubtful I had tonight. I was burdensome on highway 94 rasp near first metropolis. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange baggage establish transparent in the sky. They bent in an exponential trail shape. The one to the absent was justly special to the absent very methodically. They did methodically appear to be down towards the horizon. I couldn't patch up approximately to watch them when I was piece, but when I came help unswerving the area approximately 20 account as soon as they were misplaced. This all occurred approximately 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you pass seen doesn't matter what just about this in the dreadfully area gist be melodic ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All have information is distant interior."

"The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment