Sunday 16 February 2014

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Latest UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were diligent in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Statement report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I person, and it was a unusual small white UFO dress to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Stage was substitute one anywhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well next to the sun and clouds, but its plain as the nose on your face."

"The closest one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was almost point overhead, and had a great contrail. Behind to it was a white snowy small UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet passed, impart was a lowlight in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. On one occasion inverting the image it looked make happy a rod. I emailed it to a lure and they beat it. The Rod points point at the UFO. Curious. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was when all's said and done resplendent and lively altered a expand."

"Power upright be a blessing, but keepin my eyes on the skies taking part in. these are upright samples. I seize assorted arrogant shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment