Tuesday 6 May 2014

Ufo Sighting In Burlington Flats

Ufo Sighting In Burlington Flats
I was taking lunch outdoors near Goodyear Lake setting were I had been setting for the past week and a half. It was a perfect day the sky was clear and blue. I was watching the jets fly over, like I always do when, right in m field of vision something caught my eye. Right in front of me. It seemed to just phase in as a gary/silver slit in the sky and then it banked to the north. As it banked to my left got a good look at it. It was a silver gray disc. The disc then leveled out and all I could see was it's profile, like a silver tube. The object was traveling at a high speed, but not to the point that I could not follow it. The object then proceeded to travel about 20 second of arc in the sky banked to my right, were i got another good look at the disc shape. The object then proceeded to repeat this wide s shape pattern 1 and 1 1/2 times. Back and forth. As it returned for the last s shape pass heading south it simply vanished, just as it appeared. The whole event lasted about 10 to 15 seconds. It happened in my direct view against a clear blue sky. I have a cell phone with a camera, but I could not get it out fast enough nor did I not to loss sight of the object. My reaction was complete excitement. I sat in my chain for a half an hour hoping that the object would reappear, but nothing. I have been an amateur astronomer for most of my life and have my head pointed to the sky when everyone is looking down. I never jump the gun to say something is a UFO. I understand that there are many naturally occurring phenomena. This was not one. In my lif time I have had five encounters with, what I know have been UFO sighting, but this is the first time I have reported it.

This article is from:

UFO Sighting in Burlington Flats, New York on August 28th 2013 - Disc shape appeared in cloudless sky banked to left than proceeded to do 1 1/2 s shaped pattern than vanished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment