Wednesday 31 December 2014

Ufo Sighting In Prospect Pennsylvania On June 22Nd 2013 More Than 10 Lights In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Prospect Pennsylvania On June 22Nd 2013 More Than 10 Lights In The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN PROSPECT, PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - MORE THAN 10 LIGHTS IN THE SKY

I was in my room on the computer, when my mother came into my room and told me to look at the Super moon. I went back into the house, and my neighbor came over, beating on the door saying "They're Back!" my mother ran out and came back in and told me "Come Look! there are UFO's Out there! Come Quick!" I saw at least five lights in a line taking up most of the western horizon heading northeast dissapearing, one after another, as another appeared over the horizon in the west. UFOs because of the color and there was no sound at all There were at least 20 lights in the sky total, red orbs totally soundless, but my mother said she could hear a humming noise. Traveled in a perfectly straight line, except for the last four, they were offset. I felt Intrigued, and told my mom to go get the Video Camera. My mother felt happy that other people saw it. I lost sight of the object when it dissapeared over our heads.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment