Saturday 17 January 2015

Ufo Sighting In Maryland On August 5Th 2013 Helicopter Chasing Object

Ufo Sighting In Maryland On August 5Th 2013 Helicopter Chasing Object
UFO SIGHTING IN MARYLAND ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - HELICOPTER CHASING OBJECT

1. I was in my backyard taking the trash out. 2. I heard a helicopter that sounded very loud and was traveling fast. 3. It looked like a small object speeding away from the helicopter in the same path. 4. It first appeared as the helicopter was about half way past my full line of sight. It looked like it was traveling at a steady speed for less than a second and then sped off very fast and left a trail behind it and then dissapeared. 5. I was scared because and I'm still bothered by this event because I know it couldn't have been a meteor. I really want to know what it was and want to find out if anyone else is reporting this or have seen it. I know I can't be the only person's attention that the low flying helicopter grabbed. 6. It left a trail and then dissapeared. I lost sight of the helicopter because of the tree tops about 2 seconds after the object dissapeard.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment