Monday 2 March 2015

Ufo Researcher And Personal Friend Quits After Alleged Threat With Iet Commentary

Ufo Researcher And Personal Friend Quits After Alleged Threat With Iet Commentary
Dennis Whitney is a personal friend and authored this bloggers first semi anonymous interview regarding ET experiences and knowledge received from those experiences which appeared in Australia.to in April of 2009. Dennis and I spoke two times yesterday before this article was written regarding what has occurred with him and where he is at during this time. I respect his decision and fully support him as he moves forward in a new light.

I would like to shed a bit of light on this situation from a personal experience. As some people know that have followed this blog, this blogger is a life long experiencer. As a child, I remembered drawing the beings and the craft I had seen as a child in school over and over as I looked out the window of my elementary school. The classrooms had tall windows for kindergarten up through fourth or fifth grade. Yes, this does explain the satisfactory report cards I used to get and not the superior one's. Paying attention to the teacher after having an experience the night before was a wee bit difficult to say the least. Questions would loom in my mind such as; "Where did they come from? How did they get here? How did they move through the wall? When are they coming back?"

That same year of making the drawings in school which must have been about first or second grade, I recall a strange man driving me home from school. I only remember a glimpse of the event and this is what I recall. A man who was supposedly a school janitor (although he was not from this particular elementary school). I have no idea where he came from and he was dressed in janitor clothing, but had shiny clean shoes and access to the town school vehicle. This man somehow was allowed to drive me home. How and why he was allowed to take me home was beyond me. My mother was a stay at home Mom, so someone could likely have picked me up. However, these were the 70's, rules were as loose as bell bottoms back then.

I remember feeling incredibly uncomfortable with him as it just didn't feel and look right, especially his shoes. And he was not the janitor that I had ever seen before. I sat in the front seat of a large station wagon and pressed my body up against the passenger door so I could get as far away as possible. The elementary school was only about a quarter mile away from my house and when we reached the intersection for him to go straight which was the road to my house, he decided to take a right. I could feel he was going to take his time and pretend to get lost before he made he turn and that is what he did do. So, I went up closer and harder to the passenger door to get some comfort.

He then says without ever making eye contact with me in a casual voice, "so you see those beings too? You see those beings and the ship too?" I could feel my heart race. Just "BRING ME HOME" I screamed in my head. I knew not to say a word and I didn't. I do not recall what happened after that moment.

What is the point with this? At 7 or 8 years old someone knew this contact was occurring. How? Why? What? I don't know. What I do know is the truth of these beings, the continuing contact and knowledge about free energy has been stifled for ages. People have worked hard to not see this truth come to light. Perhaps even taking an 8 year old kid alone for a ride in a car and questioning her about the beings. Could this have been someone who legitimately worked for the school who had experienced something similiar to me and caught site of one of my drawings? Perhaps. However, the shoes. It just didn't add up. He barely had a scuff on them and moreover, I stayed in the same school system for the next 10 years upon graduation from high school and never saw him again after that day.

I have always said "truth is stranger than fiction." Maybe it explains why I have no tolerance for romance novels or mysteries.

Cheers to you Dennis Whitney, "I love ya man!"

MONDAY, 28 JUNE 2010 09:20 WRITTEN BY DENNIS WHITNEY

Not So Much a Goodbye as 'Changing Course': A Final Post by Dennis Whitney. To all of those that have remained so supportive of me (and my work) these past few years, I want to offer my sincerest thanks. For many of you, this may come as an absolute surprise to read, but it was important to me to at least say goodbye properly, and not just disappear into the sunset without explanation.

It has come to my attention that my efforts to speak the truth about

the subjects of UFOs, 9/11, and most probably, the Gulf situation, has

garnered the attention of those that would rather not have you hear

such things. This has further led to a supposed contract on my life.

This may be overblown, or it may be for real. But the communication

and connections that I have had with my own Guides tell me, this isn't

a game. But it's 'arrival' in my life has prompted some needed

changes, at a time that seems oddly well-timed, and appropriate. I

think you'll understand.

Though I'm a little surprised its gone this far, I'm also not very

surprised at all, given my compulsion to passionately share all that I

can with those who just aren't 'getting it' yet. My aim has always

been (since the days of my own awakening) to awaken others, for their

own benefit and safety, as well as helping them understand the

importance of raising their own consciousness and vibration.

And the importance of that cannot be understated. To have a grasp of

the issues that surround us such as; the ET presence, the suppressed

technologies we so badly need on this planet, to our positions as

pawns for a corrupt government, will eventually help us all to rise

above the lies, and ascend during this period of dimensional shifting,

and crashing paradigms. To not be aware, is to suppress your own

vibrations, which can make your ascension into a new and beautiful 5D

world somewhat impossible. And it's no fairytale, as the evidence is

there for us to see every day now, as we watch it all come to pass.

And the short version is, I want as many of you to be part of this

amazing time in mankind's history, as I can possibly gather. I'd like

to think I've done my best until this point, and I think I have.

I've used this analogy with others. If you're on a beach with someone,

and all signs are pointing to an imminent tsunami, how long do you

stand there and argue your point to them, until it takes both of you

away? That's where we are now. And many of us can no longer help those

that choose not to be helped. We need to get to higher ground right

now, with or without you. But we'd like you to come along, make no

mistake about that.

But this also may very well be my cue to close one chapter in my life,

to only begin the next. None of what we feel or do is coincidental in

this life. There is a plan at work. A plan created before we were

born. And we receive signs of that every day, through synchronicity

and intuition. I'm sure you feel it, too, as I do.

So for me, it will be less focus on the corruption and orchestration

of a government hell bent on continuing their control and reduction of

the population, and more focus on the tangible, positive efforts on

the ground. Things are going to get crazy, and I think we know that. I

also think it's my time to help others physically through this period,

rather than on the internet, which many of us feel is coming quickly

to an end anyway, through further controls and the power now granted

to this president to shut it down. Again, it seems to be my cue to

exit stage left at this time. I can help in other ways.

This is not to say that I don't believe in the things I have shared,

nor have I been 'gotten to'. This is a personal decision of mine to

move forward with what little time is left to do so. The issues are

real, and the efforts of a darker government to control, manipulate

and threaten still exist in this world. I hope I have awakened a few

in the mean time to this. I feel I have, which is also why I also feel

that it's alright for me to move on from writing about these subjects.

And if your own inner guidance tells you the same, I'd say, act on it.

But YES, every bit of what I have shared I believe in to my very core.

But now, I choose not to give it that power. They are done, and they

know it. It's time for many of us to move forth, and just watch as

they grasp for their vanishing power, which will soon be no more than

dust in their hands. It is ALL good, and time for us to move forward.

Brighter days ahead, we can be sure, after this madness comes to an

end. And it will, very soon.

We're all here for particular reasons and tasks. And I feel that many

of us are protected as we fulfill them. Which is why, there is no fear

from my end. Just a certain sensibility, strength, and sense of peace

and completion as 'Phase 2' now begins. I feel stronger now, more

resolute, and ready to act on whatever I need to do next, for myself

and others. Many of you are no different in that regard, and I KNOW

who you are, and I'm grateful and blessed for having known you.

In one week from now, when I return from a brief trip away, I will

close my accounts, my columns, and my blog. This is not a snap

decision of mine, and again, is under the direction and suggestion of

my own Guides who have brought me to where I am today, safely and

happily. I would have thought to at least leave them open and

operating, so others can continue to do their own research. I got a

no-go on that. Sorry.

In closing, I would say that if you have not awakened to the realities

people are trying to share with you, please look a bit harder into

what they are seeing that you are not. There is so much more truth to

these realities than you may ever know. And simply opening up to them

can have tremendously positive, spiritual implications that many of us

are already experiencing. Don't lose out on that opportunity. It's

right there on a plate for you, and time is running out for those

still resistant to such truths. Open yourself up. Lose the belief

systems now. And if you're living along the Gulf, being open and

listening, might just give you the tools you need to save your life,

and causing you to get out of that situation.

We are a people, deserving of all the secrets kept from us for the

past century. Humanity has needed these to evolve, and to limit the

power and corruption we are now witnessing. We should've been

fully-integrated and assimilated into the greater cosmic community

with our star brothers and sisters by now (I think), and we sure as

hell haven't needed the very oil that is causing so much rampant

destruction, control, and wealth that it is today (at least in terms

of operating our vehicles
). It has been a sham. The technology exists,

and it is clean and cheap, UFOs do not get from star to star using

diesel. The technology is there, and we'll have it soon enough. Just

investigate the findings of Gary McKinnon, and you will KNOW this is

true!

And the days of threats, intimidation, incarceration and 'hits' should

have long since passed. It's time we all stand up in our own way, and

take what's rightfully ours. We are not slaves. We are a connected

human family. No one has the right to dictate the direction of our

lives but us. Please remember that.

I will also tell you, that although I feel absolutely fine, and am

sure the threat above will soon pass, I find it absolutely necessary

to make one thing clear. In studying the mysterious deaths of many UFO

researchers, microbiologists, and whistle blowers over the years, many

have been deemed 'suicides' by the coroner, conveniently after

releasing some very damaging testimony and evidence of these truths.

The kinds of things that would embarrass or harm the agenda of certain

powers. I can tell you, without hesitation, that that will NEVER be a

solution for me under any circumstance.

I have great plans when this incarnation of mine is done upon earth,

and suicide only defeats, destroys, and screws with any such plans. So

IF anything ever happened, this letter is my testimony to that fact

that I did NOT commit suicide. And I would ask, for however many of

you choose to store it in your files or post on your walls or blogs,

that you immediately release this letter (en masse) to any media

source our outlet that you can find, and expose them for who they are.

That this was no accident, nor intention to end my own life. This, I

would expect to be my little insurance policy. If they act, you act.

That simple. And if anything did happen, you would also be notified

by any of several of my closest friends. So no news is good news.

All my thanks and gratitude to you all, as it's been a wonderful ride.

We'll meet up again somewhere down the line, if it's 'part of the

plan
'.

Hang in there. We're almost there!

Namaste,

Dennis Whitney


6/27/2010

Pic source - http://www.legjoints.com/UFOsOverWhiteHouse/ufo-whitehouse1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment