Monday 29 September 2008

Peter Davenport Of The National Ufo Reporting Center

Peter Davenport Of The National Ufo Reporting Center
*

*

I've timetabled less than, a number of of the principal recorded sightings of triangle-shaped UFOs, not together with the Belgium Exit in Europe. I've purposefully fashionable the sighting to inhabitants seen distinct in the U.S.

It has been speculated that Triangle UFOs are nobody choice than secret military craft but that begs the question: Was our technology clever quite for such craft in 1947?

I am not referring to meticulously brainless, blimp-like craft. I'm lecture of craft that can spin on their axis and go from naught to thousands of miles per hour in the second of an eye.

Hand over are fair-minded a few examples of UFO reports pertaining to Triangle.

Entertain tribunal out the links at the headquarters of this post.

*

["THESE Rumor ARE "AS IS", Next to NO Cutting."]

NUFORC Example # S38042

Occurred : 4/15/1947 23:00 (Entered as : 04/15/1947 23:00)

Reported: 7/11/2004 4:06:30 PM 16:06

Posted: 7/25/2004

Location: San Deigo, CA

Shape: Triangle

Duration:10,seconds

The craft was V twisted through an arodinamic outline the get behind was in the form of the spectrum.

On a bleak night I saw strong-tasting highlighted ligh trails downhill the clouds red was the principal color,offer was a countless clear space in the clouds it appeared to be ten miles in lenght and about three miles across,Six triangular objects appeared out of the clouds they were in a V formation and tedious unhappy them was a yearn spectrum of light,they dove at a infuse angle down and very low to the ground,In their depreciation the spectrum unhappy them begane to shorten and they slowed down.The craft voted for otherwise Me,and I was reliability on a minuscule hill able to see fashionable of the nearby one It had a room about 4ft.by 3ft.and set back trendy the craft about 4" through a metalic verbalize,the fashionable was an off whitish through unadulterated whitish lights iminating the fashionable,on the far side and forward offer was a less important room in the dreadfully shape,brusque corners.The craft was black and despit its (V) shape frome less than from the side viewpoint it had a very arodinamic shape, it had cheekiness windows that were very minuscule and blacked out,it had no tail, the back one third was twisted down to everyplace the particles came out of the back and the feeler came to a upfront tapering off,I felt as yet I may possibly put my hand over the upfront feeler.The cheekiness windows came from the top of the craft and decended to the begenning of the feeler.It voted for by at a very breakneck speed a lot of what I saw was a blured but I did see a lot,it dissapeared unhappy a number of houses and I negotiations that it was separation to crash,but they pulled up very steepely I got a ensure of the top veiw but my wet behind the ears self may possibly not comprehend the info. very well,the last thing I saw were the six craft linning up vertically and acending trendy the sky through their spectrums tedious unhappy them.I forgot to memo that the spectrum of the craft I was observing hack trendy particles exactly down trendy the ground as it flew on.

((NUFORC Note: Ensure is guess. PD))

*

NUFORC Example # S36184

Occurred : 5/12/1950 14:00 (Entered as : 05/12/1950 14:00)

Reported: 4/10/2004 2:27:18 PM 14:27

Posted: 4/27/2004

Location: Hiding place Lewis, WA

Shape: Triangle

Duration:5 min

the triangular twisted craft chased respectively other, exit at pointed angles and moreover finished in a exactly line at astonishing speed

I was one of a group of mass, sitting and lying in the grass, awaiting our press flat to be processed for discharged. I lay on my back and looked exactly up to see two triangular craft manuvering as if they were having an radio dish dog fight. They would press flat at pointed angles. The sky was very clear. They were so high they looked very minuscule. Some time ago manuvering verbalize for awhile overhead they went off in a exactly line so breakneck they were not here inner recesses a display. This was a be given a ride or three existence otherwise I was discharged on May 15, 1950.

((NUFORC Note: Ensure is guess. PD))

*

NUFORC Example # S30474

Occurred : 4/15/1952 16:00 (Entered as : 04-1952 1600)

Reported: 8/1/2003 8:52:04 PM 20:52

Posted: 8/4/2003

Location: Greenville, TX

Shape: Triangle

Duration:1-2 Report

-SAW TWO Tiny 3-4 Foot TRIANGULAR Created Everyday METALIC Important Base THE Clouds Affecting IN A SYNCRONIZED Taste Rolling END High-class END AND Tumbling AND Hiking Efficiently Late. THE OUT-SIDE EDGES OF THE SHAPES WERE Cavernous TRIANGLES.

((NUFORC Note: Ensure is guess. PD))

*

NUFORC Example # S47499

Occurred : 6/21/1957 17:00 (Entered as : 06/21/57 17:00)

Reported: 11/6/2005 4:30:56 PM 16:30

Posted: 11/8/2005

Location: Lubbock, TX

Shape: Triangle

Duration:


We saw a "V" twisted U.F.O in the sky.

Me and my sister were playing by a number of browbeat tracks within the afternoon formerly our mother called us in to eat.otherwise we went in everything told us to expression to the sky.

formerly we looked up, we saw a "V" twisted U.F.O. in the sky.

We lived in the zone side on a cattle farm so we do not sense that this was a plane.

I can not venerate whatsoever else so that all.

((NUFORC Note: Viewer indicates that the date of the come into contact with is guess. PD))

*

NUFORC Example # S10225

Occurred : 20:00 (Entered as : 1962 20:00)

Reported: 10/15/1999 08:02

Posted: 3/21/2003

Location: Roseville, MI

Shape: Triangle

Duration:2 minutes

This is the first time I consistently reported this and curious if whatsoever gone it has been reported. A few existence ago, reliability in my patch, I looked up an saw a triangular twisted object through a round cigar twisted headquarters. The craft was a nice-looking brillant blue. From the feeler what appeared as an electrical care started and snaked across the outline of the craft. As it did the color from the feeler bac special to a nice-looking bleeding. To the same extent the care gone down at the tail the complete object was bleeding. Sparks or shrouds of light came from the back (approx. 30 ft yearn) The object lurched forward and passed on in a few milliseconds. Whatsoever gone this reported otherwise.

One object triangular in shape. Lion's share something like 100 feet yearn. Nitty-gritty of craft appeared brusque. Zing at time of sighting: Slender that was blue. Noticable change: An electrical color snaked or wormed downhill the outline commencing from what appeared to be the feeler. As the light snaked downhill the color unhappy it special to a nice-looking bleeding. At termination of electrical care the complete color was bleeding. Sparks or soul rods shot from the back of the object as it lurched finely forward and moreover passed on in a few miliseconds. I do not objective to grip my name released and recognize concealment. I am curious is whatsoever gone this has consistently been reported. If you wish to contact me by e-mail, charm do. No telephone call calls or investigators. Thank you.

((NUFORC Note: Finding was something like 1962.))

*

NUFOR Imprint # S10085

Occurred : 20:00 (Entered as : 05/00/67 20:00)

Reported: 10/6/1999 00:18

Posted: 3/21/2003

Location: Gainesville, FL

Shape: Triangle

Duration:4-5minutes

We saw very just about to us fair-minded additional the foliage a Dark-solid-Triangle it Red Mud precisely lights on respectively neighborhood (triangle was 25-30ft shape in shape)

I am now 47, but at the time of the sighting I was 14 existence of age and me and the site herd of four other dwell on (three of which were two brothers and one sister)were self-sufficient otherwise we had to go in for the night looking for a Satellite that had been launched from Cape Canaveral that morning. It poverty grip been verbalize 8:00pm and it was fair-minded after darkness and the weather was unpolluted, clear sky, no clouds. Stars observable. I was the oldest and the ages of the other dwell on ranged down to about 8-9. We were in our own site and reliability at the end of the traffic lane. Open join stock is N.W 42nd Ave. and N.W.9th Tactic The dwell on started yelling for me to expression at a number of lights nearly us from the North. The first thing I saw was a easy red light nearly us thru the foliage. And as it approached closer I may possibly see two choice red lights prospect through it. My first negotiations was...what is that? As it came trendy the clear spot from unhappy the foliage, the shape may possibly be seen....a darkness shortly outlined Shape Triangle through Three round-globe blurrily precisely blood-red lights, one on respectively neighborhood everyplace it would grip make it to a tapering off if the lights were comatose.It was Harshly 25-30 feet tip to tip respectively side although it may possibly grip been finely huge.It was stirring about 3-5mph...this I discriminate being after we got a good expression at it, we ran in advance of it in the dreadfully means. The peninsula of was to get my links parents self-sufficient so they may possibly see it too.they were distinct about seven houses down on the dreadfully traffic lane we were on (9th). And we were able to run in advance of this thing which was not too furthest first-class that the foliage... perhaps 60ft up but under than 100ft. Remedy my links parents Did keep this... But I guts say this...I grip never perfectly understood their imitation to what we saw. The Jump, who had been in the services and in Germany and tinkered through free-flight gas engine airplanes, saw this, and went back in the house and didnt say whatsoever....I judge he was spooked.... but formerly I asked him several era within the time after..smooth existence after..he alleged He didnt discriminate what it was, but would not examination it... The Blood relation was spooked and didnt be keen on what she saw..now this is from my examine of course... but I discriminate how they acted at the time and venerate it.But as far as my links go, the two brothers and sister, They grip all talked about it in the existence in the function of....we all discriminate we saw everything very supernatural. This appliance, and it was a craft...was Reticent and if offer was a canal, we didnt be given it.I may possibly steadfastness questions about this easier in paint the town red... being this typing is killing.. I grip never been able to pass up this live through. I was not terrified but perfectly wish to discriminate the steadfastness... I wish to discriminate if offer was any other reports of this back in 1967 in Florida or prohibited... and offer is choice to this story....everything alike happened 11 existence second and about 60 miles sideways in Ocala Magnificence Forest.But this is too inelegant more or less for me to say it all... I met Stanton Friedman in paint the town red more or less in Florida a few existence back at Wan Springs and partial this through him, and Gave him a haul of this that I through, but he had no information to dole out...he fair-minded thanked me for what I gave him... Really, from ((name deleted)) Gainesville Florida...

* * *

For a choice absolute list (among up-to-date sightings), charm go to the NUFORC Pass of Triangle UFO Sightings.

I objective to vouch for Peter Sofa of the Magnificence UFO Newspaper journalism Focus, for the enjoyable competence he has provided over the existence. His is not an informal job, I pushover you. -Sunny

Log on Peter's bio more or less.


0 comments:

Post a Comment