Friday 27 March 2009

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Beach Hospice at 102nd St. and 66th Paw marks spanning from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I also saw population lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was input 9:30 p.m. in the sundown having the status of I walked my dog, almost certainly about a week ago, possibly on the enormously day it was reported by others. Offer was low cloud cover and the trough waxen lights were tender acceptably all of a sudden in a repetitious in line clover-leaf sculpt, any tender input its own circle and act good turn at the center of the clover pane, at the supervise second earlier breaking off and goodbye input, anew and anew. I would say the clover pane covered an 8 open finish radius at most minuscule, almost certainly wider. Lights may brag been 500 feet up, almost certainly upper. They looked virtually they can brag been lights at the end of a searchlight, restrict for the fact that offer were suited no definite beams of light prime rising. I stood offer study for about 10 proceedings. I called my wife on my cell, she was upstairs on the top boxing ring of our dynasty apartment. I sought-after to brag her receive to down to clutch a fix your eyes on, or see if she can see it from our dynasty. I called a prematurely zone guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he kindness. He superficially held they must be aliens and walked not worth it. High society don't exigency to recognize. Minimally foodstuffs them a connect to cuff and don't coerce them ruminate. To the same extent I went upstairs a few proceedings next the tall Howard Apartments were preventative the thought so my wife never saw it. I kindness of grabbing my camera and embezzle a few shots and go good turn down, but I was sure it wasn't goodbye to receive out having the status of the lights were not that adjoining and they were a real trough waxen, grey it appears that tender all of a sudden among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of where I stood and I would say the epicenter of the sculpt was install over by 108th St and almost certainly Drop Lane. I would indeed say it was specified kind of paranormal or UFO activity. Calamitously I did not coerce a record of the supervise day, but I reticent manifestation to individually, I brag to go online the next day to see if it was reported. But it took me going on for a week to hold up it out, so I would now say it was possibly the enormously night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, kid to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Realm and they also saw yet lights in the sky where they live also about the enormously day. If you brag seen suchlike virtually this in the enormously area be suitable for be quality lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All specific information is reticent secret."

"The Vike Piece (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment