Saturday 4 April 2009

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Moultrie

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Moultrie
UFO SIGHTING IN MOULTRIE, GEORGIA ON FEBRUARY 2ND 2015 - A STRANGE CIGAR SHAPE WITH WHITE OR GREEN LIGHTS THAT AT ONE POINT 2 OF 4 GOT EXTREMELY BRIGHT IT HAD A BLACK HELICOPTER TRAVELING BEHIND IT WITH A NOTICEABLE TAIL LIGHT, BOTH AIRCRAFT FLEW IN A PERFECT STRAIGHT LINE HEADING FROM A N TO S DIRECTION

I spent 6 years in the military, 4 working with Special Operations and recently worked as a contractor for the Army training troops before they deployed to a combat zone earning 2 awards from the US Army Special Forces, seeing every type aircraft and helocopters each branch has, that being said I know aircraft. I stepped out to smoke a cigarette and as I often do I stared at the stars, traveling from the N heading S I noticed the small cigar shaped silhouette with 4 bright light s heading in a perfect straight line, the two lights in the middle were bigger and brighter, I then noticed the black helicopter (Blackhawk/jay hawk) and I could clearly see the light on the tail to make out the helo, about halfway through the sighting the two middle lights on the unidentified aircraft got extremely bright for about 10 seconds and then dimmed back down, it was odd to me because the unidentified aircraft flew in such a precise route and the fact that I couldn't tell what type this aircraft could possibly be. Neither aircraft had at any time made any sound what so ever.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1K5Zc2zAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment