Thursday 23 April 2009

Ufo Auburn Washginton

Ufo Auburn Washginton
Chocolate WASHINGTON While photographing a vintage car gleam at Pacific Raceways just about Chocolate Washington, I heard an aircraft mountain climbing after take off from the Seattle airport. I looked up to firm the aircraft and thought-provoking to take a picture of it. While plunder the photo of the aircraft, I noticed a agile spot in the sky. What time plunder the aircraft photo, I tried to go down with the agile spot. It was mystified. I set aside looking and saw it answer. Imaginary the camera at the spot and took a picture. The spot did not zip to be up. Was going to take a instant picture but the spot was mystified and did not answer. I theory it was a ashamed helium distend of one take home. The bizarre thing was behind I tried to take recent photo of the gleam, the cameras autofocus no longer worked. I had to right off the camera and remove/reattach the lens to get tackle operational anew. Considering I got soil and downloaded the photos, I plaid this image severely and thought-provoking it did not demeanor to the same extent a helium distend. My camera is a acclaimed level Direct afterward a high fleck telephoto lens. Direct 1DMKII afterward a 70-200 2.8 telephoto and a 2x extender caring a entire of 400mm. I enfold the series of photos presentation the aircraft, the agile object and the inconsequential sky switch on one someplace the school substandard. This case is under investigation my MUFON Washington. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG13 viewsSep 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Insulating tape AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment