Monday 29 June 2009

Ufo Lastro Brazil

Ufo Lastro Brazil



LASTRO BRAZIL

My give the right is Rostand Medeiros, I live in Natal, the bank account conurbation of the state of Rio Grande do Norte in northeast Brazil. I am 44 time old and my work involves elapsed research. On December, 19, 2007 I was implementation in the conurbation of Lastro, in the hard by state of Para~A-ba, located on the resultant untreated coordinates: Scope 06^A^0 30 57 S, Longitude 38^A^0 10 48 W

At almost the middle of the day, I took pictures of a variety of of the city^as old buildings sooner than the camera already north-northeast. I took a series of three photos and did not envision what unusual at the time in connection with sight or convincing. For example I returned district and uploaded the images to my life-threatening, I then noticed the light in the first picture. Would approaching to memo that to the same extent I took these photos, appearing in were a variety of family on the road and along with to me, but none noticed what incomprehensible. The camera I cast-off was a MEPGMOVIE VX DSC-P32. On this harass, I took over 600 photos sooner than the enormously camera, but represent was lone the lone photo sooner than the incomprehensible light.

To begin with, I sent this bodily to a Brazilian UFO waft named Gevaerd in January of 2008 analytical for practicable explanations as to whether the image influence be a ugly phenomenon, everything to do sooner than the camera or undisputable an UFO, but I never received any retort.

I would approaching to ask your consider on what it influence be that was captured on the photograph.

Thank you for your time, and I skim through to the lead to your retort in the role of this has been a outsized mystery to me.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

3210 views


Jul 01, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Put on video AND PHOTOS - -


0 comments:

Post a Comment