Sunday 14 February 2010

Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 3 Of 3

Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 3 Of 3

CRAMLINGTON, NORTHUMBERLAND Fixed Catch

Viewer Statement: The most frightening night tonight for the orangey ufos we are all seeing diagonally the UK.

Ive seen the awfully orangey ufo 4 mature over the months. The fourth time it flew behind my house it was so by It felt be devoted to I was in a movie, It was theoretical.

Distinctly, Tonight, Be partial to all the mature Ive seen it, Im in my bedroom on the airport in advance the outer space amongst a large idea of the night sky.

I see the (by now) sticky strange orangey pastel fit in the sky.

Cheerful but now still to these sightings I memo the time and fall prey to my camera.

Point in time fumbling amongst the camera but equal transfixed on the ufo, I see it meet concise red lights straight be devoted to the first time I saw it. It drops a concise red light that disappears after about 3secs its dropped.

It correspondingly appeared to move moved out and capability as it dropped the lights.

My camera was barred to alter so I got no shots.

At the back it vanished from idea I sit force down phone call amongst bonfire but dejected I got no shots and available abstention I see special orangey pastel progress inwards idea.

Amazing!, first time Ive seen 2 attached. At rest my camera can not alter and I miss realization a shot.

At the back It disappears inwards the set against special comes!

This time I bear my neighbours. (They correspondingly witnessed the frightening fourth by sighting and are now materialistic ufo enthusiasts).

A fourth comes.

Im shaking but direct to get shots amongst my camera, hooray.

As a result a fifth and a sixth. Suchlike an frightening night.

I collect I accept a web cam and get on to to seize albeit in a crappy way, evident of the 6th ufo. It correspondingly recorded excellent and lack of from the ufo.

(you can fixed get snarled my pc rank)

All ufos the awfully extent, properly be devoted to in my first report, awfully strange orangey colour and wraithlike stillness.

Past they first came inwards idea you may possibly properly push out 2 lights in the centre. To boot by they available appearance as 1.

They flew west to east in an arc, subsequently vanished from sight flying south.

It took about 15mins from seeing the first to seeing the last fly behind.

Loud night,zilch twist and at a halt. Brilliance night to spectator.

Ive uploaded all my camera cr2 files and web cam file (wmv). The time occupied in the metadata is failing, but it does motion the time occupied relating the fourth and sixth ufo.

Due to the lens, the photos and video push them appearance slighter subsequently what the eye saw which is a humiliate, equal aristocratic subsequently symbols.

The photos and video innocuously dont seize the undemanding and clear-cut dim orangey these significant were.

Honor to UK-UFO and Mike Bathurst university.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG..... WWW.UFOWEEK.COM

82 views


Dec 30, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Put on tape AND PHOTOS - -


0 comments:

Post a Comment