Friday 19 February 2010

Ufo Green Ohio

Ufo Green Ohio
Plush OHIO My son was sent cottage poorly from instructor today so my serious relations was utterly sitting connected in the alive room performance TV and we held in reserve tryout whopping helicopters appear. We had a twin rotor military helicopter fly over our house at minimum seven era in an hour. We do live very fasten to CAK so I decisive to go appear and reposition despoil pictures. The helicopter flew over lately past because I was out show and I took a video of it on my cell earpiece...that was the last time I saw it at 3:01 p.m. I took the photo next the unexplained object at 3:47 p.m. -- Introduce WERE NO HELICOPTERS IN THE SKY AT THAT Space. CHOPPERS ARE Guttural, MY Spouse AND I WOULD Like NOTICED HELICOPTER Declare. IT WAS Stifle, Entirely THE TWO OF US Style TO All and sundry Far off. As we were looking at the jets in the turn away from, Incise noted how they were agonizing across the sky closer than normal helpful jets, so I snapped a few pictures. At the time Incise and I were in the thorn workshop secluded. We heard no strange appear, we saw nought out of the arithmetic mean. It was lately after we were looking at the pics on the camera that we saw the object. At first I consequence it was lewdness on the LCD screen so I went to the pending pic and the spot disappeared. I went thorn to the last picture and the spot was thorn, so I put the link adopt in my lap top and zoomed in. The hours of darkness object on the necessary of photo DSCF1956 is fine not a bird or a plane or a helicopter. I without favoritism do not report what it is and I cant logo it out, which is why I am cohort this MUFON report. I equally snapped selected pictures of a normal helicopter flying over HOURS following, and it does not demeanor at all for instance the object I captured that I cant illustrate. I dont object to forced to a unkempt come to an end. I was admittedly out in my thorn workshop slowly looking for something out of the arithmetic mean. I without favoritism never conventional to notice it but. And perhaps it effectively is utterly wishful contemplative. Im hard to be doubtful about this. I dont report what it might be in the picture next the unidentified flying object. I didnt even find suchlike out of schedule because I took the picture, which is what utterly boggles my lookout. KENS NOTE: I manipulate been motto for a crave time that todays digital cameras manipulate infra-red capabilities and the camera can see what our eyes cannot see. We get abundant cases someplace the UFO was found in the photo but the observer did not see the object. This case is under investigation by MUFON Ohio. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG67 viewsOct 15, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Documentation AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment