Friday 21 May 2010

Knock Knock Who There Oh Its Just The Aliens

Knock Knock Who There Oh Its Just The Aliens
I have always been quite intrigued by Aliens, UFO's, their existence and denial of their existence. I've always been one to think outside the box and with the vastness of this universe you have to be pretty closed minded to think we are the only ones in it. Recently I have watched some really compelling evidence on a series called "UFO Files" shown on The History Channel. The most intriguing thing on the episode titled "Black Box UFO secrets" comes from Astronaut John Blaha aboard the space shuttle Discovery STS-29 on March 13, 1989. It was picked up by an amateur radio operator in Maryland on the shuttles open frequency. (Oops) I'm sure the shuttle switched to their super secret encrypted frequency immediately after he says this "We still have the Alien spacecraft under observance." NASA of course neither confirms nor denies this, the main question is still why wont they confirm it? What struck me as odd about what he says is he says "Alien spacecraft" not UFO, which is the term most airline pilots and others use when describing such things. I kind of interpret that as he knows what he is looking at, as in he was briefed on Aliens before the mission or maybe he had a cup of coffee with them before he left. Here's a clip from that show, the part I reference comes in around 3:40.

If this isn't solid evidence to make you believe the truth, I'm not sure what is. Maybe you need them to land in your back yard and take you away to make you believe. Me, I've already set my landing pad up and have my picnic basket ready. I'll welcome them with open arms, hopefully I won't get vaporized.

Here's the whole episode from The History Channels - UFO Files: Black Box UFO Secrets, which I highly recommend watching:

I would like to thank Dr. Pauly and Tao of Fear for welcoming me with open arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment