Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ufo Sighting In California On December 8Th 2012 Ufo Sighting Crockett Ca 12082012

Ufo Sighting In California On December 8Th 2012 Ufo Sighting Crockett Ca 12082012
UFO SIGHTING IN CALIFORNIA ON DECEMBER 8TH 2012 - UFO SIGHTING CROCKETT, CA 12082012

I was at my computer which over looks the Carquinez straits when I noticed from my window this UFO floating down over the hills across from the straits. I knew it was something that I had never seen before. It was very large and it glowed like the moon or a 60 watt light bulb. No sound no other lights. It was moving from the North going south. I last saw it by an electric tower. I knew I had captured something so I had a sense of satisfaction however, I didn't download or view the photos because I felt I needed permission and they were not to be viewed at that time. I am a very nosey person by nature. This was on Tuesday and I felt I was given permission to view them on the following Saturday. I didn't think the photos were that good and I was having trouble viewing them and downloading on my new computer I became frustrated and sort of gave up. I'm not sure why but I felt this strong need to look at them again last night. I was able to resolve all the problems that had precluded me from viewing them. I know what I saw and felt and it was something I will never forget. I am very open to many things and I just want someone else to look at what I saw that night.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment