Monday 28 March 2011

Ufo Sighting In Crestone

Ufo Sighting In Crestone
UFO SIGHTING IN CRESTONE, COLORADO ON JULY 30TH 2013 - VIEWED LARGE OBJECT 30 MILES ACROSS SAN LUIS VALLEY IN SAME SPOT 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW JUST ABOVE THE MOUNTAINSI happened to look out of a window in my home and saw a unusual large light sitting above the mountains, approximately 30 miles across the san luis valley from my living space in Crestone, Co. on July 29, 2013. I grabbed a 10x50 bushnell binocular and saw pulsating red / orange colors for approx. 25 minutes after which it faded away in a matter of seconds. The above happened between 9 and 10 pm Same thing happened on July 30th, at 9:30pm I thought the light was a planet until it disappeared in a clear sky. The object stayed in the same place the entire time I was able to observe it, being so far away I could only see the colors and the pulsating of.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment