Monday 21 March 2011

Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On July 10Th 2013 Backyard Nothing Seen But On Camera

Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On July 10Th 2013 Backyard Nothing Seen But On Camera
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW JERSEY ON JULY 10TH 2013 - BACKYARD, NOTHING SEEN BUT ON CAMERAI posted another photo a couple of weeks ago, again...nothing seen until photo's taken. Have decided to start trying this more often, although this is only the 2nd time since the first photo I took in a different state. My Grandmother has accounted quite a few abductions over her life, other family members including Grandmother..reported to Mufon around year 2000ish of a huge and low one in our backyard (of which I was not around to see) followed by black helicopters soon after. My Grandmother's health is currently extremely declining and she is nearing the end, so I'm determined to keep up on this subject and get as many answers as I can. She's been very interested in these photographs and urges me to send them to you all at Mufon. I will continue to take photographs and report them as/when I feel compelled to; as it seems I may have quite the luck to capture some skyward anomalies. Whether or not they are crafts or even what kind, I'm not quite sure..but I really would like to get one that is undeniable eventually.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment