Saturday 17 March 2012

A Mysterious Green Light Seen Above Nutley

A Mysterious Green Light Seen Above Nutley
On May 17, 2013, in the township of Nutley (Essex County, in the state of New Jersey), a strange green light has been photographed by a resident.

Witness has given a detailed description of the unidentified flying object. According to him, this UFO cannot be an airplane, an airship and a simple or a Chinese lantern. But what is it?

TESTIMONY


"What I saw was something unknown; the body was not a solid shape, it was curvy and looked like membrane or textured."

"It had a tiny red light on top and bottom light that was blinking."

"It could have been a blimp, but I could not see anywhere for a pilot to sit. There was no undercarriage, it was a solid shape."

"The object was huge, but I could see not any markings on it. It was being illuminated from within, and moving very slowly."

"It was very clear, no markings, but had a textured skin, like scales, that's why I thought it was a blimp of some type."

"I saw no way for it to be powered, with nothing underneath it, just a blinking light."

"I took photos with iPhone. I will post three images. (two shown here) Original, a blown up image and an original."

SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/nutleynj051713.html, May 19, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment