Saturday 24 March 2012

Ufos Flying Over Stevenage In Hertfordshire Uk 7 Oct 2011

Ufos Flying Over Stevenage In Hertfordshire Uk 7 Oct 2011
UFO VIDEOS - This footage of unidentified flying objects was submitted to me today, it was recorded over Stevenage in Hertfordshire, Combined Obtain on 7th October 2011 about 10:30.Passerby report: "I filmed this slump calmness of fotage stopping at a yukon ranger night vision monocular and was recorded past the Yukon MPR kit. I watched these objects for about 20 seconds but unsuccessfully the televise was in basic terms 9 seconds due to the battery handing out out (Terribly upset). It was a clear star lit night on the 7th of october 2011 over the skys of Stevenage, Hertfodshire in the UK. The time on the televise is wrong it was they say that recorded at severely 10.30pm GMT. The objects travelled in a north westely presidency, these possibly will not be seen past the open eye. I run my Yukon Ranger hooked up to a 15" barrier so I had a welfare, clear, illustration on this. The objects penury of been very high and triversed the sky very communicate as you can see by the important stars. Assistant theorized that the objects may be balloons, Is this possible? I would dear to inform your views and opinions on the fotage."Author: Stevesource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment