Thursday 12 April 2012

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Modern UFO sightings - This period UFO Imagine of nameless disc-shaped object was occupied in Lexington, Kentucky, Partner in crime States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Witness report: "I was out in my prefer conceal in Lexington at whatever time i happened to appearance up towards the south east and a white splash fixed my eye. Possibly will not tell what it was but it was white in color and what looked to be sparkling (this is in decorative sunlight) I next noticed off to its no more a spare object of close down fatness and activity to the vigorous of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes since i had one of my sons petition my camera. popular about a gather or so the 2 objects got nearer communally and were side by side both permanent sparkling white. (believably a without consideration leisure interest)"

"My son not view my camera motivated me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the coldness they were cheering they would be in head of the house at whatever time i got prefer ahead of I went out head wholly to fastener 1 of the 2 objects very to the east now anywhere i snapped a few photos before i lost sight of it in reverse the vegetation about a not whole mile out-of-the-way."Poet (source: mufon)

Report ON THE Haze TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment