Sunday 8 July 2012

Ufo Sighting In Brandon Florida On April 25Th 2013 I Discovered This Picture On My Phone About A Month Ago

Ufo Sighting In Brandon Florida On April 25Th 2013 I Discovered This Picture On My Phone About A Month Ago
My boyfriend and I were driving west on Hwy 60 (Brandon Blvd.) approx. 7:20 PM around April 25, 2013 we were in some heavy traffic and I noticed the sky was filled with trails and was hazy. The sky had taken on a milky appearance. I snapped a pic on my phone and forgot about it. I have been curious about the jet trails in the sky and sometimes photograph them. Just today, May 13, 2013, I was going through images on my phone and stumbled upon an image that I cannot understand. Look just to the 11:00 hour above the shorter electric pole and zoom in, you will see 4 lights, that look like they are casting shadows. There is also another light, similar to a crescent just above the brighter lights to the right. I have no idea what this is and I did not see this in the image when it was photographed...I'm freaking out a little because I had no idea this was on my phone.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment