Friday 20 July 2012

Ufo Sighting In Ohiopyle Pennsylvania On July 18Th 2010 Sighted 3 Red Lights Object Appeared To Be Gliding In 1 Sec

Ufo Sighting In Ohiopyle Pennsylvania On July 18Th 2010 Sighted 3 Red Lights Object Appeared To Be Gliding In 1 Sec
UFO SIGHTING IN OHIOPYLE, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 18TH 2010 - SIGHTED 3 RED LIGHTS, OBJECT APPEARED TO BE GLIDING, IN 1 SEC. IT LOOKED LIKE A STAR GOING OUT INTO SPACE.

I was taking a walk down my driveway one night in July around 10:15 to 10:30 pm on a Wednesday night 2010 sometime during the middle of the month. On the way back up the driveway I noticed 3 red lights in the night sky coming down from the Pittsburgh area. I knew right away that it wasn't a jet because of the red lights and the way it was gliding. The red lights on each end were slighly smaller than the middle one. And I would say that the craft was of good size. As large as a Jet or bigger. The red lights I would say were probably 12 to 2o feet in diameter, estamating from the distance that I saw the craft. For it was about the same as a flight leaving the airport. Also no sound. I was the only one that saw it. But it was the speed in which it left our atmosphere. It moved so fast I never saw it take off and I was watching the whole time. Two to three sec. later I caught it moving out into space and it looked like a tiny star.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment