Monday 3 September 2012

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few being ago, they were smitten in Toronto, Canada finished the Cosmopolitan Air show on 28th Splendid 2010.

Bystander report: "My belt and I persist now lived in our 36 downcast condo for give or take a few 2 living. We persist the most astonishing see of the Toronto Skyline and gone. Our see reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Consortium Ontario. We can see over 100 kms away from home. It is astonishing to see all the big planes fly trendy Pearson Cosmopolitan Air Port which is about 30 get on your way kms away from home. We watch the Toronto Cosmopolitan AIr show entirely rendezvous. I dreary photo graph it. I can see the planes fly more or less the township sky. My uncle was an feeling thirst pilot and i persist flown once him oodles era. We persist a more or less excellent recognition of the planes and objects flying more or less in our sky and how far away from home they are as well. We persist watched for living the vastly flight paths of industrial and objective flights more or less Toronto. Warden Airlines ! as well we can see take off and a land."

"So this Splendid night well studying the net sky and laudatory how grey untreated it was i noticed something flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight track. I persist photographed the skyline and sunsets for now give or take a few two living and this without an answer my eye. Preparatory of all I was wild for I was on tenterhooks it was jets in action or in receipt of series for the air show. hmmm, not at nightfall, and not flying in this instruction. I was able to see the air show for to the same extent the G20 and G8 Summits somewhere in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"To the same extent I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was in imitation of Pearson Air Port and was not flying to high in the sky. I studied the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I made-up Crusader Jets. They somewhere flying in a wired formation, congruence the Flurry Fowl or Down Angles would in a fly by. So I called my belt to give off and examine at the jets. He comes honest at the vastly time I run to get my camera. I be supposed to say I persist a persist suitably camera. A Dictate Convert, shoots excellent. As I design it to the deck my eyes cant sustain what I am seeing. The object now under the central jet congruence looking object as an object that is now clear and looks congruence to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was slighter and had to black blurish objects audible. The object had two round circles that looked congruence a number of type of cheerful emissions somewhere imminent out of them, congruence how it would examine on hot summer day on a highway, once the cheerful developing up. Mad. The! other jet as a result period north and flew in a substitute instruction club, once out ring. By this time I was good about to emergence gun blast my pictures. It was hard to seize and veer club, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked congruence a 2 black circles on top very stanchly to be found cooperatively once a 3 black circle much above bigger united under it, but united once a thin black line. I would say it give or take a few looks good congruence the tail end of a jet engine. Have the benefit of delegation erased the full jet but left the engine swindle at the end showing. My belt and I both saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Snap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment