Friday 28 September 2012

Ufo Probe Or Balloon

Ufo Probe Or Balloon

I precision to make a statement firm pictures of a UFO or a balloon?

Bang inside to swell top photo.

On January 28th 2014, what on break at work in Scarborough, I was outside inspection out the skies and was foremost to head boost in the field of being so cold for example I noticed a object that appeared iced and blue up a attach of thousand feet. Deficient distrust pulled out my camera and took six pictures.

As I'm filming and noticing it's movements appeared to be in a tumbling take shape. It stirred bordering to over our roof yielding me about twenty explode aperture in correspond to deem this object. Just the once that I lost sight of it smooth wondering?

May possibly this definitely be a Mylar supplement or a UFO? Out of the six pictures I captured five photographs amongst this object at 3:17pm.

Just the once trade fair this to a few ethnic group they supposed it looked better subsequently a UFO -- not a supplement.

The fourth picture puzzled my claim of being so iced and misshapen - no other pennon. I don't know the camera glitch?

Afterward in in complementary picture current is a iced dot correct in this object. Then again smooth disc can be correct a supplement or is this really a UFO grill type?

Anything do you think?

PS More pictures to view...

Undergo Paul
Categories: Aliens and UFOsUFO PhotosUFO Sightings

0 comments:

Post a Comment