Thursday 6 December 2012

A Blue Ufo Orb Recorded Flying Over Park At San Antonio Texas On May 6 2011

A Blue Ufo Orb Recorded Flying Over Park At San Antonio Texas On May 6 2011
A Dark UFO Orb Recorded Carried by the wind Excellent Point of view At San Antonio, Texas on May 6, 2011.

Refer to of sighting: May 6, 2011

Agreed of sighting: San Antonio, Texas

Spectator states:


"This Detection was glimpse by plentiful settle. As we were having a picnic diffident, a large healthy-looking UFO orb was observed roving South East at high speeds. As I was conceal North I newspaper this large healthy-looking ORB roving S/E. I could fondly see this object was not an aircraft. No FAA navigational light's were perceptible. So I ran and grabbed my New Camcorder and began filming this healthy-looking ORB. As you can see on the video this object seems to be emiting one type of healthy-looking spirit. Age I was filming, the UFO began to tint pleasantly formidable. As I was zooming in on this object, it began to deliver a formidable tint. This Sense was roving at a high rate of zip. (Was able to film a few seconds of footage). The UFO traveled bona fide condescending my house. We did not sense any fit yet to come from this unidentified object. Without fault an UNIDENTIFED Carried by the wind Sense. This was an remarkable sighting due to how this object was emitting a healthy-looking and the office of this object. It seemed to be the office of an aircraft. In my view this healthy-looking object was fondly no aircraft or satellite."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard"

For Manager UFO Data Absorb Arrive Numerous My Indispensable UFO Purpose, Clap Into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment