Saturday 8 December 2012

Ufo Sighting In Appleton Wisconsin On February 16Th 2013 I Went Outside For A Cigar

Ufo Sighting In Appleton Wisconsin On February 16Th 2013 I Went Outside For A Cigar
it was a nice, fairly clear night and went outside to look at the stars and noticed an object to the northeast, and noticed a pulsating and red and white lights..it would then dim when it stopped and brighten up when it would move then disappeared to the southeast. I'm an ex- airline pilot with many, many years being around flying objects. Nothing can fly at right angles the way it did. I wasn't drinking, and could not believe what I saw. It only last about 20 seconds and it was over. I go out every night and look in this direction hoping to see it again. And in that direction is a major power plant about 5 miles from where I live. I'm just guessing it may have had something to do with it being in that area. Thanks, Jim

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment