Wednesday 13 March 2013

Black Triangle Sighting In Seabrook

Black Triangle Sighting In Seabrook
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN SEABROOK, TEXAS ON SEPTEMBER 26TH 2013 - ORANGE THEN RED SPHERE HOVERED/DISSAPEARED REAPEARD THEN MOVED DIRECTIONI was sitting at home, then I was on the phone with my wife and noticed a round orange sphere. I never saw it before. suddenly as I took out my binoculars to see it, it slowly vanished! then about 3 minutes later it came back but this time it was red. The sky was clear, it seemed to have a long point on the end opposite of the light. Now as I am typing this it has disappeared again! there are now to planes flying around the spot where it was last at!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment