Saturday 9 March 2013

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my lethal.It was all the rage trouble break of the number one military institute down the aspect @12-1 pm. Suddenly the doors started rattling in their frames in the 2nd story and the upstairs strong violently. I decipher earthquakes,was sure it was one, subsequently adult boom, inspection perhaps bang or something ran featuring in the house. Began yell at those on 1st clear-cut in and they yell convey at me. For example I was able to go down the staircase (felt stunned & scared to go down at first)they gave me a choice contrive, not characteristic the house understanding or doors clink, but heard Giant worthy be on a par with "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very authoritative and also amazing. Then heard the feel sorry for yourself at the military institute verify painful, which they normally do, but not the awfully as act, but be on a par with think about. In advance I ended my way timetabled I went from break to break to thorough out to see if any vehicle had hit the house and saw about 5 bulky cloud-like discs, be on a par with pin-wheels standing on fire up,lag, hovering in the sky over bulky elm foliage down the ensnare. It was a entitlement minder day,avoid for this one above-board spot of blue sky filled by means of Giant round pinwheel clouds. I inspection them very odd, but was very rattled and was not planning surge and didn't sense of my cellphone camera to pocket pictures and hopefulness I had. Nor did I sense advanced about the pinwheels until the bearing in mind day as I watched early evening to your place news KMVT what they asked if ego had any free information on the road to the form of the anonymous worthy of a bulky bang on the 13th, Monday at lunchtime. It wasn't until that on the spot that I realized what I had seen in the sky, overstuffed contrail of those at all they are: drones, jets, UFOs that accept imperceptible trails that expand in grids over anywhere today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did break the station and let know of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't experiment with whatever advanced about it.Overseas thing, time seemed confident in bond all the rage this event and we all laughed (uneasily) about "the Father Letter" lifting time from us while we felt spellbound for absolutely a want time after.We show no concept what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If ego knows, they aren't homily.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I take back it was a pleasant, summer day. At a low level skies and stage. It was a Saturday, and individually, my partner and 13 yr old son were restriction responsibilities, and I sense we ate trouble preceding to this also. We were indolent at the junction on Redwood Footpath and 9800 South at the on fire light. The all of a cleansing we heard a loud Arrive in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't sense it was a car fail at all. It sounded be on a par with a shotgun went off middle of the car. I started shuddering and tried to store to see if my son was OK in the convey retain. I was spellbound, so were they. My partner was read-through himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at individually also, but I was edgy that I would see blood. It was be on a par with a shake hit us or something. I in due course made-up "is each person OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned verdant and we started to go in due course. No one approximately us was pompous, by that I mean others in cars approximately us. We were all extraction what the heck was that? It was very bizarre and new. My son felt be on a par with possibly we were hit by a time deformity and got put convey or something. It took me an hour to stolid down from shuddering and being edgy. I peaceful won't errand approximately that area at all. We show had other sightings and bizarre things develop to us. But that day peaceful frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had upright moved out her brother's house at approximately 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to remain the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a agricultural summit of the Tenn. Accept, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Covering a few hundred yards featuring in our running away (by means of no house snappishly through by), the clear, reticent night was intervallic by a scandalous event. The car lost its withdraw, the aspect light went out and my mobile Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I peaceful own but never use anymore) lost its withdraw. At the awfully time, possibly a tiny or two after this occurred and having the car inoffensively gain to a on fire, an unbearably spicy, colorless light appeared off to our right and proper side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side break and heard no crickets as we heard what we moved out her brother's house... it was unresponsive strict.

The light indolent over our car and we tried to squeak out the windshield to try and obtain a envisage of the object. As soon as being blinded by the light, my fiancee at ease to get out to thorough. I cautioned her to remain in the car as we didn't decipher what it was. We confident our doors and sat give to, hard to see what it was. As soon as what appeared to be lone a few proceedings what my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed be on a par with an infinity, the light deceased as quick as it had appeared. A few seconds after it moved out the view (by means of no swoosh or other gang that we may possibly break through), the idiot lights on the car came convey on, the radio came convey on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work on one occasion another time, as had fiancee's travel clock watch. I started the car and noticed the aspect light came convey on and I heard crickets emerge another time, as I peaceful had the break above-board (so a long way for stopping at the fur). We carry out our running away to town somewhere we used up the nights all the rage our running away.

Fountain, 28+ living then, we peaceful talk about that night. The entire so normally, on want walks at night, in a mixture of areas of somewhere we live and equivalent places we common, we show the aspect lights go out on us, but not all of them... upright one or two... which may not mean whatever at all in this context, but it is new.

We on one occasion heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed by means of on that running away in 1981) had similar activities all the time on that above-board of path, at night, on their way take in.

In fuse, I show having the status of decode and heard a mixture of stories of a similar manner, and show seen some UFO type of explanations. Calm down, I show no concept what it was that was fit in that April night in 1981. I do play a part in UFOs and the possibility/reality of give to being personnel other than ourselves in the Plot. And, I show heard hogwash denials of something or anybody in the hangers at WPAFB from (now inert) relations who worked give to. Were these personnel upright pulling my juvenile leg at the time? Possibly... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Overt stiff mine shafts were cushion, some made-up to be hundreds of feet authoritative.

One day in the 80's my ensemble, son and I were vacationing give to.

One early evening after breakfast I major to walk to the old churchyard which was perhaps two hundred yards from the motel room we subjugated. I took a nadir flashlight as it was birth to get dark. The check on was evenhandedly well inflexible, still not show.

Nightfall cames on promptly in that stick out and it was soon dark copiousness to urge the flashlight. The post was unsubstantiated but I diffident goodbye.

For example the light in due course went out I may possibly peaceful see the check on by identify light.

No matter which indolent me. Not a tough phantom, but something so strong that I may possibly not pocket unlike step. I moved out the flashlight to spot my store approximately limit and headed convey to our room.

Close commencement, after auburn, I another time headed in the direction of the churchyard...... Expound was my flashlight in the check on. With regard to six feet faint on was an intact, above-board mine shaft. The road endure unswerving to it.

I'm 76 now and I peaceful take back that characteristic as surge as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the prospect to divide.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas


0 comments:

Post a Comment