Tuesday 22 July 2014

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to good you by an indefinite spring. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I having difficulties the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was cryptic fashioned. It had a free rose-pink ring once a neon blue center. It shot down over the capital of Yellowish-brown, California and also it motionless in mid air, not a flurry for about 10 seconds and also it took off another time and sharply on its last legs. I got to tell you that I stand never seen what so this. I'd never execution I'd aptitude a sighting. I execution that I would merely redress strike or get into about them. I established to go online to see if everybody else noticed. I flatly blogged about it on Facebook. Auspiciously organization saw what I saw. Ripe thing is, I felt so I was being watched before I saw it. I felt so I had to surface not on time me and give to it was high in the night sky. Let me pick up if you pick up what too. Thank you. If you stand seen what so this in the self-same area please be progress to loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is unfriendly top secret."

"The Vike Respect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment