Monday 28 July 2014

Ufo Sighting In Plainfield Illinois On May 24Th 2013 A Very Bright Star Like

Ufo Sighting In Plainfield Illinois On May 24Th 2013 A Very Bright Star Like
I was learning about cities on the moon at 4:08am. Went the clearwater subdivision power went out. I went to my bedroom window. During this time I began to observer a light. in the night sky that was moving but not flashing. As I continued to observer this object. It fade as it on its path. As I continued to watch the night sky. I went to my back yard to observe the stars. To my delight there was another light in the sky. but smaller. The time was appoximately 4:51am. It seem to be heading in the same area or direction as the first one I saw. It also fade until it was not seen. Then at 6:12am the power was back on. But, I dont think that had any thing to do with that.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment