Wednesday 20 August 2014

Ufo Sighting In Port Hadlock Irondale

Ufo Sighting In Port Hadlock Irondale
UFO SIGHTING IN PORT HADLOCK-IRONDALE, WASHINGTON ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - WATCHED STAR-LIKE OBJECT SILENTLY MOVE ACROSS NIGHT SKY FOR 5+MINUTES.I was inside watching Canoe Journey 2013 via webstream on the internet. My 9 year old son came running into my room yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, there's a UFO outside! Come and see!". So I jumped up as quickly as possible to se what he was so excited about. I witnessed looking North West towards the foothills of the Olympic Mountains, a starlike object traveling East directly above me. It was completely silent. It traveled in a straight line. It appeared to get quite a bit brighter at about 3 minutes into my observation. My husband, son, and myself all said, "WOW, WHOAH, WEIRD!" when the star-like object brightened. It traveled EAST towards EDMONDS and we watched it for as long as we could see it. Aprox 5-6 minutes. As I watched, I thought for sure it would start to flicker or waiver, and tell me it was a chinese lantern or similar object. It did not. It was not a lantern. It was not a plane. It was not a helicopter. It was not a home-made UFO either, made from straws, garbage bags and birthday candles either. It was an unexplainable event with a UFO, plain and simple. I saw an object very similar to this one 2 blocks up the street from me a few weeks ago. I was not alone during that event either and had witnessed the same star-like object, silently moving from the North to the East. It was way below the cloud line when first observed as was this one tonight. I think I am pretty sure that what I saw was a rarity.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment