Thursday 18 September 2014

Ufo At Trindade Island

Ufo At Trindade Island
(BLOGGER'S NOTE: At the same time as workers luminary in attendance is no evidence of alien visitation, one of the first stuff razor-sharp to are the photographs besotted in 1958. Skeptics feature thought that merely the photographer saw the object, that he was a state "trick" photographer, and that these pictures feature been renowned to be a hoax. Now, style to associations in Brazil, we feature a eyewitness who was in attendance and who can shed assured light on the part. My style to A. J. Gevaerd, Alexandre de Carvalho Borges and Eduardo Rado for their work and the permission to reprint the article.)Test including Amilar Vieira Filho On one occasion 50 excitement a eyewitness to a UFO at Trindade Island congress about harass over the case. By Alexandre de Carvalho Borges, psychiatric therapist of the Brazilian UFO Magazinee-mail address: unificatordigitalis@yahoo.com.br Translated by Eduardo Radovolunteer translator of the Brazilian UFO Magazinee-mail address: eduardoradotradutor@yahoo.com.br Amilar Viera Filho, now 82, was a eyewitness to the famous UFO case occurred in 1958 which became material forward as Trindade Island Case. Amilar lives including his ensemble in Icarai Beach, Niteroi (RJ),and was the leader of Icarai Pinched Fishing The public at the time. He was a lawyer and worked for Banco do Brasil. The Trindade Island Case is a nothing out of the ordinary in Ufology mentioned by ufologists as one of the highest evidence of the UFO phenomenon on Orb. This case want be merely one among hang around others in the records of ufology if in attendance were not four astounding pictures of the UFO besotted by a known photographer called Almiro Barauna. Folks pictures were exposed international and are contained in one trained books being unendingly debated and discussed even 50 excitement after the case. From the time of the instance opinions were separated including assured publications provocative the photographer by disapproving him of cheating and employment of the pictures. Others look after their authority having the status of they warn Barauna's established and more to the point having the status of the sighting is supported by testimonials from hang around other workers that were aboard the ship Almirante Saldanha, row to the sighting. Witnesses observed the UFO floating over the sea and the isle equally merely Barauna was out cold to use his camera to raid the object in the sky. The sighting was very fresh. According to calculations from the Brazilian Flotilla it took no additional than 14 seconds. Despite the part strip, assured reports and articles on the case tell that hang around workers were at the belt of the ship and may possibly eyewitness the UFO. At the time reporters may possibly ballot assured of them equally others gave their testimonials in anonymity. Dispel, merely a few from family eyewitnesses had their names disclosed for posterity. This turns difficult the move about to list all family eyewitnesses in honest to rewrite that fact including a new act. We warn that most of them are behind schedule now and assured others may possibly not be reached. Amilar would be the merely eyewitness lively that had the inaugurate disclosed by journalists and articles were in black and white over these excitement. A few witnesses who were in the ship at the trice of the encounter are forward by inaugurate to date: the photographer, Almiro Barauna; Amilar Vieira Filho, leader of Icarai Pinched Fishing Club; Jose Teobaldo Viegas, Brazilian Air Collision Lack of warmth Captain; Homero Ribeiro, 1st Lieutenant; Paulo Moreira da Silva, Commander; Mauro Andrade, tender at Wall of London; Aloisio Araujo, no quotation to his occupation; Jose Saldanha da Gama, Captain; Carlos Ferreira Bacellar, Lieutenant-Commander; Farias de Azevedo, photographer; Fernando, geologist. Despite being on assignment, not all of them were eyewitnesses to the UFO. Above and beyond, the phantom of the geologist Fernando is not verified, so reports say he ought to feature vanished the ship next to in the isle. Names of other witnesses were not disclosed, excluding, journalists and Barauna say that assured military were interviewed at that time but elected anonymity. Donate is more to the point quotation to sailors and sergeants who would feature seen everything, but wretchedly their names are not forward right now.The follower ballot was besotted by drop a line to and devoted on questions set based on current harass and old ones being invigorated right now. On one occasion so hang around excitement, Amilar restates that he really saw the UFO and the instance was real. Being after his sighting at Trindade Island he had another leaving nothing to the imagination contact cooperatively including his ensemble. This time it was a USO over Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro. To the same extent we may possibly uncover from this is that the consequence gets resistant in any case assured inconsistencies inwards and in attendance once we join cooperatively all documents partnered to the case. Such inconsistencies may endure from witnesses rigorous points of gaze at contents to the idea of an nameless phenomenon fading any from way back parameters. One can not govern out that hang around inconsistencies may endure from out-and-out neglectful sources. Currently, if in attendance was any photographic cheating performed by Barauna this was never categorical in any case all analyses conducted. As the interviewee say, if in attendance was any cheating in the pictures it was made from the real UFO idea at Trindade Island. Alexandre de Carvalho Borges: Do you feature the names of the 48 workers that witnessed the UFO? Amilar Vieira Filho: No... I don't... not even the names of the event. Who mentioned the notable of 48? I haven't heard that, not about 48 workers seeing the object. I feature no information on that. Alexandre: So in attendance were not so hang around workers seeing the object? Amilar: Each one was at the belt, a person looked at it, but I don't warn if in attendance were 48 workers looking at the object. Alexandre: Was in attendance any befuddlement on assignment at the trice of the sighting? Amilar: Yes, in attendance was a lot of drone and befuddlement. Alexandre: Don't you feature the inaugurate of any military officer? Amilar: No, I don't. I met Bacellar in that ship [Lieutenant-commander Carlos Alberto Bacellar] and Person in charge Saldanha da Gama [Jose Santos de Saldanha da Gama]. Alexandre: Did Bacellar saw the UFO? Amilar: No, he didn't; nor Person in charge Saldanha da Gama. It was a very fresh sighting, didn't give desire. Alexandre: Before that gadget did you feature any information on other sightings at the isle next to the put back of your group from Icarai? Amilar: We heard about objects appearing over the isle merely after that instance and the pictures besotted by Barauna. Bacellar had no qualify to bare information on UFO sightings occurred in that isle. Alexandre: But didn't you grab anything, Weren't in attendance any clarification from the event about objects being seen in that island? Amilar: No, I had never heard that soul of story. Likewise, we stayed in attendance merely for two existence. The ship was in attendance to announce wares and we went on impetuously for two existence merely. Alexandre: Testimonials say that you were the first one to spot the UFO and after that called Jose Viegas [Jose Teobaldo Viegas, after that Brazilian Air Collision Lack of warmth Person in charge] who, in bend, called Almiro Barauna. Is that true? Amilar: Viegas ought to feature seen it first and after that called Barauna, having the status of I saw it afterwards, once the object was prior to beside Desejado High point. Alexandre: So Jose Viegas was the first one to see the UFO? Amilar: Yes, Viegas was the first. He thought he saw a way in, a area, etc. I haven't seen any of these. He gave an ballot about it, which I avoided having the status of I thought it would be soul of senseless. I don't being to talk about it, never pleasing to get obsession. That time I gave merely one ballot to "O Globo" thesis including my stunted newborn in my arms and asked the raconteur to pierce claim what I had thought, not to bloat anything. Alexandre: Was that an gadget that satisfied your life or was that irrelevant? Amilar: No big contour, I faithfully skipped a few existence of work at the bank. The Brazilian Flotilla more to the point asked us not to bare anything. We spent one month fading vernacular about the gadget. Barauna had an sign up including Diarios Associados thesis in honest to send the story as in the future as the Flotilla contracted the qualify. Dispel, a controller from "Correio da Manha" thesis saw the pictures whispered by leader Kubitschek and was to send that on Monday. Then, Diarios Associados dangerous to send too in that actual daybreak. Alexandre: Anyplace are the other members of Icarai Pinched Fishing Club? Amilar: We were five. Almiro Barauna passed somewhere else, Mauro Andrade [tender at the Wall of London], Aloisio Araujo, and Jose Viegas passed somewhere else too. I'm the merely one make a profit of. Alexandre: How about Farias de Azevedo? Amilar: Yes... the photographer. He worked for Jornal do Brasil. He passed somewhere else too. Alexandre: And everywhere are the negatives today? Amilar: I don't know! Barauna is behind schedule and I don't warn what happened including them. [Note: It is forward today that Barauna's widow is in get of the negatives of pictures obtained by him.] Alexandre: Did you see them on board? Amilar: Yes, I feature the pictures inwards including me, the positives. Alexandre: Skeptics ask how may possibly you see the shape of the UFO in the negatives after the march on assignment, in the manner of it was very record in that unpromising. Amilar: I'll tell you one thing, I didn't see it. The unpromising was whispered by the Brazilian Flotilla. Alexandre: Information from that time say that Barauna showed the negatives to all military as in the future as he vanished the march booth on assignment. Amilar: But I wasn't in attendance at the trice of the march of the pictures. I was at the private grounds belt. That was in 1958, I was the leader of Icarai Pinched Fishing The public, now I'm 82. I don't feature additional details to give. To the same extent I saw was merely a tough object which showed a grayish light once worn-out. Alexandre: So it several colors? Amilar: Yes, it did. It was tough once I saw it beside Desejado High point. On one occasion that he was floating over the isle and got brighter after that went somewhere else to abandon on the horizon. Alexandre: Which color was it once it came from the sea?Amilar: At the same time as I saw the object it was prior to beside Desejado High point. At the same time as I was called, it was prior to in attendance. At the same time as floating it greater than before speed and virtuosity and went somewhere else until it abandon at the sea. This is my idea. I saw a tough object fading any details in end, no additional than this. Alexandre: Did it show any try movement? Amilar: No, I saw faithfully a age-old object which turned tough after that went somewhere else slowly after that greater than before speed until it abandon on the horizon of the sea. Alexandre: At the same time as it turned tough, what color it had? Amilar: It was everything being a fluorescent light. The object was age-old, but I didn't see any details on the end. As it became brighter, it started to move slowly. On one occasion that, the light got brighter and it went over the isle until abandon. That was my idea. I didn't see once it participating in at the High point. Alexandre: Did the ship radar spot any UFO next to the sighting? Amilar: I don't warn about this. I feature no reason. Alexandre: Were you called by the Flotilla to testify? Amilar: No, I was called merely in the manner of by a raconteur from "O Globo" thesis. Alexandre: So you feature never told this story in other places? Amilar: No, I try to steer clear of it. I went to the bank to work and workers use to mockery at me, they recycled to pitch a coupon motto it was a flying saucer. I avoided the contents having the status of of this. Alexandre: To the same extent do you interpret about the harass over Barauna once even associations say he did assured photographic miraculous to criticize a UFO? Amilar: This is having the status of Barauna was still a very brilliant photographer. He pictured everything! An article says that he pictured the Rio de Janeiro Immediate. [Note: Published in "Mundo Ilustrado" magazine, in 1954, next to the sighting at the isle]. But what made me body even additional is the fact that the negatives were besotted from the camera on assignment. He didn't abut anything. The negatives were impounded by the Flotilla. Alexandre: A few current harass say that Barauna was cooperatively including Jose Viegas at the trice of the march of the pictures and they might feature conventional assured cheating at the phase. Amilar: I body that the pictures were ripened in the phantom of launch of the ship cooperatively including them. It was not the case of Barauna and Viegas pure the pictures fading qualities else signification. Alexandre: But reports from that time say that the military stayed free the booth waiting for the march of the pictures. Person in charge Bacellar was free waiting for the march. Amilar: Well, I don't warn about that having the status of at that trice I was at the private grounds belt. I can not give surety anything. Alexandre: Another tinge says that one of the pictures show the object in an wrong way up company compared to others. The instantaneous picture broadcast the object over Crista do Galo Put in would be aligned to the first picture once the UFO was silence arriving at the isle, excluding, this instantaneous picture shows the UFO in an wrong way up company compared to the first one. Amilar: I am not an skillful, I feature go to say. Alexandre: Such tinge says that Barauna would feature created a cheating. In action, Barauna would feature wrong way up and manipulated the object in that picture... Amilar: It may possibly be, but that object was really in the sky. I can warrant that having the status of I saw it and I'm motto that I'm sure! Alexandre: To the same extent do you mean including "it may possibly be"?Do you mean he may possibly feature played any tricks? Amilar: No, I don't know! I don't warn if he played assured soul of trick as you say, what I'm motto is that the object was really in the sky. If he did anything it was from what was seen in the sky. But as each one else are behind schedule, I'm the merely one to tell the story and I'm commentary what I saw. I feature no touch that what I saw was not any nirvana. Alexandre: OK! I'm asking you about this having the status of the search of a cheating was very a good deal commented even among photographers that were his associations at that time. Amilar: I feature never besotted snippet in UFO subjects, but it was not that I am a doubting Thomas. My ensemble, for air, believes in UFOs. I saw a very mystifying object including her in Niteroi, but I'm not leaving to say that it was a flying saucer, I can merely say that was an unidentified flying object. I don't being to talk about it, but so you called me I'm being soul to tell you what I saw. I've prior to told what I saw, an object did stomping ground in the sky. Barauna was a photographer and had a photograph album of cameras. In all probability he even got assured spoils steal pictures of the object, who knows? You might feature testimonials of workers motto he mocked the pictures, etc, but even launch sent the negatives for cram at the Cruzeiro do Sul Air Photogrametrics Benefits and the complete was that they "may possibly not say that was a hoax". So, it may possibly feature been a cheating, but it may possibly be such a well finished... But the object was really in the sky, code can rebut it. I saw that, after that went to my country house having the status of it is very aggravating having workers asking about that, I never liked it. I feature no cachet in discussing if in attendance was a cheating or not. I'm faithfully motto that this was my idea, I saw the object and I confer on never rebut it! [At this knock down the ballot including Amilar is over and he passes the drop a line to on to his ensemble who didn't direct to tell her inaugurate, so that she may possibly tell us the sighting of a USO in the municipality of Niteroi (Amilar was in attendance too). Underneath is the wife's short-lived testimony.] Alexandre: This other sighting happened after of next to the sighting at Trindade Island? Amilar's Next of kin (AW): It was a good deal after that, I body it was in 1963. I had never thought about that next to, never had any cachet. Alexandre: Did you give any pictures? AW: No. Alexandre: And how did it happen? AW: I was in a clearing, in Niteroi, and as in that time in attendance weren't hang around buildings, we may possibly view a lot. It was on all sides 5:30-6:00 PM in a arrange including hang around workers and, unduly sufficient, I didn't see qualities commenting after that. The object that I was had lights on all sides it being a car lantern, but it has hang around touchstone including no touchstone in the interior of it. I saw it cooperatively including Amilar, including my newborn and an aunt of mine. One and all saw it at the actual time. Alexandre: Did it act being the UFO pictured at Trindade Island? AW: No. Alexandre: How desire did that idea took? AW: It took very desire. We sat on a record at the beach and observed its broad advance. It took additional than shortened an hour. At the same time as I first saw it was very low, after that went arrogant but silence quite low. Then he stood silence broadcast family multihued lights, after that it went arrogant and the touchstone disappeared abandonment merely a tough light being a sum moon. Then it went vanished, after that able and stood in the company of the Pao de Acucar and Galeao in a swinging up and down motion. At that trice we may possibly see a light that abandon afterwards. Then, once it was a stunted closer to Rio de Janeiro than Niteroi, it descended and dived in the sea conception no fizz or sympathy. Alexandre: Feat collection to the sighting from 1958 in Trindade Island, what did you interpret once Amilar participating in dwelling commentary the story? AW: He participating in commentary he saw a very mystifying object including no rigid shape and odd aerobics. At the same time as he saw this other object he realized that the motion was the actual and was more to the point chummy. Alexandre: Did you come together Almiro Barauna? AW: Yes, I thought he was a very serious man. A very impenetrable personality and not any exhibitionist. A. J. Gevaerd,Editor, Brazilian UFO Magazinehttp://www.ufo.com/. brgevaerd@ufo.com. braj@gevaerd.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment