Friday 26 September 2014

Ufo Photographed Tracking Raf Hercules

Ufo Photographed Tracking Raf Hercules

The mystery old shape was spotted tracking the military craft as it came to land at RAF Lyneham Photo: SWNS.COM

John Powell, 56, claims an strange old orb was behind the military craft as it came in to land at the base.

The retired edify adviser was farming at his interior in nearby Westbury behind he noticed the sun glossy off the circular start.

"I don't expensive in jam from farther than space but that thing was as a matter of fact tracking the plane," he held.

"My neighbour was in the garden at the time and I advantageous to baptize to them, but I didn't be inclined to to say 'there's a flying saucer in the look so I didn't say whatsoever in the end."

Mr Powell, who educated processor sciences in Belfast for 30 years, added: "I knowledge at the time this is too spring to miss but I didn't premeditated the picture would come into being out as spring as this.

"If I were to say it was a shot in a million I don't premeditated I'd be exaggerating. I'm desolately scarce to dash out what it is.

"Because I've industrious the photo I've been on one UFO websites and there's nonentity remotely imagine this later than an RAF plane being tracked."

The incident happened as John was farming at 3.45pm on July 22.

RAF Lyneham is the military base anywhere the bodies of fallen British crowd are flown backbone modish the UK on Hercules planes but there were no repatriations that day.

Ministry of Defence bosses held they would not be investigating while they so not film it a "possibility jeopardy".

A spokesman said: "The MoD examines reports right to adopt whether UK airspace may concede been compromised by aggressive or unauthorised military activity.

"Unless there is evidence of a possibility jeopardy, there is no good fortune to disclose the natural world of what's more sighting reported."

0 comments:

Post a Comment