Sunday 5 October 2014

Alien Encounter In Fond Du Lac Wisconsin On January 1St 1981 Na

Alien Encounter In Fond Du Lac Wisconsin On January 1St 1981 Na
This is something that happened when I was 7 or 8 years old. I had never told anyone about it until a few years ago. This is going to sound a little odd - honestly I would like to say it was just a dream but to this day the memory still gives me chills. I was living in Wisconsin and one night I felt as though I had to go down to the basement. I didn't like the basement - especially my dads workshop at the back of the basement, because to a small girl it was scary, it had spider webs all over and my dad always warned me to stay away from the sump pump hole in his workshop. I hardly ever went in there but for some reason I went down there on this night after bed - everyone in the house was asleep. I believe it was the first time I was down there alone. I walked into my dads workshop and saw a glowing light underneath one of his workbenches. He had several holes drilled in the table tops and I was drawn to the light. I looked at the top of the table and saw a white glowing skinny, bony looking finger come out of one of the holes. The next thing I remember is I was standing face to face with this white glowing creature with huge black eyes and a small slit for a mouth. I thought it was like a weird little kid of some kind because it was my size. The body was extremely skinny, the head was large on top and small at the chin, I remember noticing that it had no ears. It seemed friendly and for some reason I assumed it was a girl. I was not scared at all and stood there having a conversation with it, except it didn't talk to me, it just seemed to send messages to my mind instead of talking. I remember thinking it was really cool. It made me think (by talking to my mind) that it had others close by and had to get back to them. I remember asking it if it wanted to see my swing set in the back yard and that is when I remember it telling me it had some kind of plane or ship to get to and it was located maybe across the street from my house. I don't remember going back upstairs at all or how the visit ended. I know this sounds insane but it really felt 100% real to me. At the time I was not scared but the next day I remember freaking out and being extremely scared of the incident. I believe I was told not to say anything about it because I remember being too scared to tell my parents. It scared me so bad I am 38 years old now and I only just told them a few years ago. I don't remember seeing ET or anything before this happened. We didn't watch a lot of TV, but later, as the years passed, I started seeing pictures on TV of "aliens" who looked just like the one I saw - the "greys" are the most similar ones I've seen - except this one seemed to glow. Every time I saw pictures of aliens, I was even more convinced that what I experienced was real, how could I have made up something so similar to everyone else?(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment