Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Spotted By Eyewitness Hovering Over Usa

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Spotted By Eyewitness Hovering Over Usa
An eyewitness has spotted this glowing UFO hovering over Maryland, the eyewitness has stated that the object was blinking and disc shaped.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"Basically I went out on my 2nd floor balcony with my camera as I've gotten some interesting pics at dusk and at night; and watched the sky for a couple minutes before I saw a steady white light in the sky in the east.

I first thought it was a plane, so I trained my camera on the light, viewed it and decided it didn't look like a plane. I decided I would film it and see what I had captured after uploading it to my computer. I pressed REC and started filming.

I tried to keep the object which was blinking and moving about, centered in the viewfinder and followed it until it disappeared completely. The object looked like a circular light, then yellow and red in the viewfinder. After a few seconds, I pressed REC again to stop filming. I couldn't hear any plane sound and I have no idea how far away it was. It was a distance because I zoomed in to get the pictures I did."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Mysterious Shaped Craft


DATE - 2007-07-14 9:59PM

LOCATION - Maryland USA

COLOUR - Green / Orange / Yellow



Source: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment