Thursday 19 June 2008

Ufo Sighting In Pennsylvania On June 23Rd 2013 Object Zipping From Southwest Heading Northwest

Ufo Sighting In Pennsylvania On June 23Rd 2013 Object Zipping From Southwest Heading Northwest
UFO SIGHTING IN PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 23RD 2013 - OBJECT ZIPPING FROM SOUTHWEST HEADING NORTHWEST

I was out on my back porch looking up at the sky. It was the supermoon night. Something caught my peripheral vision, so I looked straight up in the sky. I saw an object as bright as a planet and about the same size directly overhead. I'm not sure if it was stationary at the time, or if it just seemed to be so because I jerked my head up so abruptly to look at it. Anyway, after I had the object in my field of vision, it then zipped -- as fast as a shooting star if not faster -- from directly above my head to about a point 20 - 25 degrees in front of that in a northwesterly direction. Then just disappeared. I had just watched the space station pass that evening, this was not the space station. I at first thought it was possible a shooting star due to the speed. Is this possible? the only difference was that it had no 'tail' on it and it didn't fizzle out by the horizon, it just disappeared directly overhead after this burst of speed. I live in the south Philadelphia area of the city. I had to check "affect Psychologically" because I did get very excited when it happened.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment