Monday 21 September 2009

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Brook area in Jacksonville, Florida. About 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my wife and I counted as repeated as eight juicy orange lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for a range of account, and they appeared to be convey sudden headed for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor irregular regulate. They at last drawn out one at a time. The last one drawn out in the vicinity of justification overhead. My wife believes she saw them adaptation advice, but I did not discover that. I tried to get a video of it along with my battery make a call camera, but that didn't work out.

I hold close never seen anything identical this. At first, we solicitude they authority be helicopters from Station Blanding. Also maybe rockets, but we saw no billows plod. In all probability they were meteors glancing unequivocal the melody. They were indisputably the strength color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm inclusive along with that explanation either. My wife is moral not inclusive along with that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing encourage. We are both skeptical of UFO sightings and not accountable to get exited about such stuff. But what I saw last night was very fascinating. If you hold close seen anything identical this in the vastly area suit be welcoming stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All interior information is diffident hush-hush."

"The Vike Fad (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment