Thursday 17 September 2009

Ufo Sighting In Rockford Michigan On August 5Th 2013 Bright White Orbs

Ufo Sighting In Rockford Michigan On August 5Th 2013 Bright White Orbs
UFO SIGHTING IN ROCKFORD, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - BRIGHT WHITE ORBS

My girlfriend witnessed the first light in the south west called me out to the back deck where I climbed onto the railing to get a better view... not the wisest, but I was able to see a bright white light descend the hover in place. The light stayed in place for only a few moments then vanished so I climbed down. My girlfriend ran to get her telescope, and she looked around at stars for a few minutes. I started to get weird feelings in my chest. Like butterflies. I spoke out loud, and said 'show yourself!' my girlfriend laughed thats when things got strange she heard in my voice answer 'is that what you want?' I don't remember saying this. She just asked me 'what?' which I responded with 'What?' right back. she told me what she heard me say, and thats when I saw what looked like a bright planet in the south east. It came down I took out my cell phone and tried to get it, but it was too shaky. My girlfriend reminded me about my canon DSLR so I ran in and grabbed it. Unfortunately by that time it was right over the house, and I didnt have time to change the video setting to night white balance, and I didnt have a tripod... So its not the best video, but it shows it was there. It was big, and it was bright.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment