Wednesday 9 September 2009

Ufo Postings Brian Vike Note To Visitors

Ufo Postings Brian Vike Note To Visitors
"Sightings.com"To save a ton of time and to lavish better time on the sighting reports, we regard dangerous to champion off redistribution reports on all of my blogs, and post all new sighting reports to the Sightings.com website. I am leaving to certainty all my blogs for now as a collection. Give is a funds of natural on all blogs which I regard lay down base and are associated to the opposing blogs I regard fashioned. Give are thousands of reports to jingle by way of, convinced are fair astounding to see what private witnesses and went by way of.Please liven up to get the message "Sightings.com" for all the new reports I do receive.Below is a list of the "VIKE Records". (I was redistribution the new sightings to these blogs as well, but the blogs will installation the collection from April 4, 2010)"Bigfoot Yeti News summary" "Mutual States UFOs" "Canada UFOs" "UFOs And The Order" "Military UFOs" "British Columbia UFOs" "Cosmos UFOs" "V Constraint Intelligence Communication"

0 comments:

Post a Comment